Thread: PIMPING STOCKS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Either way, whether the cup finishes, or the bat finishes, just about everybody has AAPL hitting 750 in 2014. The chart really says it all.

Blog Entries
    You are one of the best Apple Pimps I know, and I hope you are right. I'd still buy GOOD or FB before Apple right now. And if you want to go more risky with a much greater rewad trying to find companies like YELP whose growth is going through the roof is exciting as well.

Truth be told. a company like Apple should buy YELP. But I hope it doesn't because I think I'd taking the plunge soon taking about half the position I want long term.

In the past week, we have learned some of these new IPO stocks are pretenders while others are contenders to get way bigger. Twitter, right now...a definite pretender. YELP has a shot to make people wealthy. I think the same of Workday and ServiceNow.

Apple is a safe pick IMO but GOOG is far more impressive right now if you are looking at stocks priced at those high levels IMO.

But I'm not looking for what Apple can offer me now. I get that it can double in the next one to three years. I'm looking for a high growth gamechanger that can offer multi baggers....... in the constant quest to get the huge returns of a company making a run like Apple did. So we're looking for different things. No rights or wrongs here.

Hopefully we both kick ass
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?