Thread: PIMPING STOCKS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Its a solid mix. You are probably too tech heavy for my taste, but depending on your age, thats ok. NVIDIA is probably a tad overpriced at this exact moment, but so what. Hold it for 5 more years and you will have an outsized return. AMZN has been crushing last 6-8 months as we all agreed/hoped, and I expect another 12 months at least. I'm out of AAPL for the time being. Don't know a lot about DDOG or PANW. I wouldn't be betting on FORD or any automaker personally except maybe Toyota. If you want a great ETF that just launched and uses a stellar method to evaluate companies try VFLO. They can do a lot of the rebalancing and grinding for you. Their backtested method averaged 17% for 30 years. They use a great ROC/PEG methodology coupled with mote to come up with their portfolio each year. Basically using the Greenblat and Lynch methods combined for a super metric. I am putting excess cash into it each month.

I enjoy your comments; and to be honest I am very well versed in retirement money so this is kinda my fun investment funds that is a self directed ROTH. Make a lot great; losing a lot won't kill me. With that being said, the stocks I'm least bullish on are probably FORD and AAPL our of my list right now.

I'm about Neutral on DraftKings and PayPal.

IF you have any high risk, high reward ideas (or anybody for that manner) I'd love to hear them. I am all about tech and AI right now although I'd love to get into some Crypto profits as well
    Last edited by Bretsky; 04-05-2024 at 03:13 AM.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?