Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
Crab is a common chart pattern. I don't understand a significant amount of the stuff. The big premise is that when certain counts are achieved, you have these predefined pullbacks and bounces that follow some % based on the 1.618 golden ratio.

I typically just observe the chart patterns and follow the advice we normally posts about it. Peter is easily the best I've ever seen.

It worried me when you say you don't understand a lot of the stuff but take his word like a Bible. If he's calling all of ths stuff, I'm wondering why you are still in Apple. Woudn't you have sold long ago and now wait for the $425 ? I'm honest here in that I am NOT remotedly a technical expert. I read a lot about the fundamentals and companies I invest in and really read about their earnings reports and forecasts going forward.

I'm pretty much only searching for hyper growth companies....so I understand the valuations of some of the stocks I own and am most interested in will be high.

I also understand I'm looking for the multi baggers and with that comes a very high amount of risk....and reward if I hit the right ones. So I'm investng with money I can lose so I feel fine looking mainly at high risk/reward stocks