Thread: PIMPING STOCKS

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    I subscribe to Brad Thomas on seeking alpha because he has assembled a team of good authors. He is average at best, but WER and Dividend Sensei are really good. WER is my go to guy for BDCs. Who do you read on that site for biotech?
    I "Follow" Thomas and Dividend Sensei. I "subscribed" to DS for quite a while, until earlier this year. While I do keep a portion of my investments focused on dividend income (as an old codger like me should), I found that he focused mostly on the types of things I typically do not invest in.

For biotech I do subscribe to Jonathon Faison's "ROTY Biotech Community" on Seeking Alpha, and "Follow" a few other authors as well. Faison has changed the format and content a few times, and I do not like it as much as in the past. At times there has been a very active discussion board, and they had a members recommendation list that was always updated with commentary. It was a good source for biotech ideas to research. I often enter a ticker on my phantom portfolio on Seeking Alpha to receive any and all commentary about it, regardless of author. In the past I subscribed to a biotech forum run by Brett Jensen, but dropped it quite a while back. I'm not sure he still has it.

I use Baker Bros. investment list as a source of ideas, too.
    Last edited by Patler; 05-31-2024 at 12:46 PM. Reason: For a more complete reply and proper use of Seeking Alpha terminolgy "Follow" and "Subscribe"