Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: PIMPING STOCKS

Wasn't Crowdstrike a part of the whole Russian collusion thing? I don't want any money in Hillary's friends hands or at risk of a federal investigation.

SPCE, and AKA, don't fit so well, as I've already got a big pile of BA stock from when it bottomed out.

COP might have enough of an upside yet. I still have some Sony stock from like 15 years ago to let go of soon and could add that to the mix.

Was looking at NATR the other day, but thought of that idea too late it looks like. Other than that, just waiting on AGRX to take off. Girls like birth control and most of them are sluts these days.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Blog Entries
    Probably, but CRWD is young and just IPO'd a year ago. In that space I love CRWD and Palo Alto Networks. What is AGRX ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Other than that, just waiting on AGRX to take off. Girls like birth control and most of them are sluts these days.
    I have considered AGRX off and on the last couple years, but never bought any. Now that they received FDA approval for their patch it could take off. But, I have had a number that have fallen flat on their faces trying to commercialize approved drugs that looked to have significant advantages.

Is AGRX trying to go it on their own, or are they looking to license their patch?

Bretsky, AGRX got FDA approval for a long term patch for women’s birth control. I just bought in because their name for it, Twirla, sounds to me like a genius marketing stroke that will blow up the young black market. Like grape jelly. P, I’m not sure to an answer to your question as my “research,” as you can see, never goes that deep, but has worked out grandly for me. If only I was as good at horse races.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

https://twitter.com/jonsakoda/status...05051511668736

If AWS were a public stock, it would trade for ~$2-4 trillion at the high end of today’s cloud multiples

Amazon is worth ~$1.5 trillion today

Even when tech valuations are at all time highs, AWS somehow always seems undervalued
    Meanwhile Snowflake has 1200 new multi-millionaires and I've never heard of it, lol! This is why I am long AMZN. The largest cloud provider + the largest retailer = it is comically undervalued right now.

Blog Entries
    I know of the Snow and loved the stock; but it opened to the public at 245, which was ludicrous
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Microsoft fighting Zoom hard here.

https://twitter.com/mikemaccana/stat...47129620434944

The data doesn't suggest that most people use Macs, but I certainly get the impression that most people that use computers a lot use Macs so not overly worried about it one way or another. Of course, I'm in a programmer bubble so I haven't known anyone using a Dell or an HP in at least 8 years.

Yep...you are in a bubble Dan.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    AGX
    WITH THE DIP THINING OF TAKING A POSITION SKINNNNN

What I wouldn’t give to get some Stripe before the inevitable IPO. Will be the biggest IPO ever by a county mile I https://twitter.com/BrandonReeves08/...405577218?s=20

The $$$ will pour in. (Stripe)
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    The $$$ will pour in. (Stripe)
    Wouldn't shock me if Stripe is in the top 5 biggest companies in the world in 20 years.

Stripe is so big now they are actually an early stage investor.

Gimme that Stripe stock plzz I want it so badly.

https://twitter.com/iamFPlaza/status...09964452638721

What a day.
    C.H.U.D.

Heh, I lost ~3% today. Good day for non-tech though. Great call on AMD. They sure smoked Intel. I will be very eager to see how the ARM Mac's are tomorrow. If Qualcomm or TI or whomever can ever get their shit together, Intel is gonna go the way of the buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Heh, I lost ~3% today. Good day for non-tech though. Great call on AMD. They sure smoked Intel. I will be very eager to see how the ARM Mac's are tomorrow. If Qualcomm or TI or whomever can ever get their shit together, Intel is gonna go the way of the buffalo.
    I was similar, but not quite as bad. Up a tiny 0.03% due to tech and stay at home stocks not doing well on Monday. Can't complain, as those same stocks are the primary reasons I am up very nicely overall, YTD. I am glad to see some of my laggards catching up. The stocks down on Monday will recover soon enough.

I bought a bunch of airline, travel and energy stuff on the big dip and it killed it.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I bought a bunch of airline, travel and energy stuff on the big dip and it killed it.
    What goodies did you buy ?

I am looking for entry points to buy more MSFT, AAPL, PINS, and QCOM, and BABA

I thought we would have a couple more down days and planned on making some buys Thursday or Friday

I have lost some faith in Rocket Mortgage but I want to see how earnings comes in for them

I've lost some faith in Zinga and Vroom as well

I want to take new positions in ROKU

I bought Alaska Airlines, United at half their high before the pandemic. USO, COP and XOM at the same. Bought some cruise line mix. Even bought Movie Theater. I was a bit worries United would fail but they should make it out.
    C.H.U.D.