Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: PIMPING STOCKS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    TSM seems like a no brainer buy in here; anybody else looking at Taiwin Semiconductor ??
    I am looking at selling some square to buy some Tesla, although I do fear some that Elon has pissed off the type of folks that buy electric cars. I do think they’re gonna be the company that makes Rosie jetson a thing a though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I am looking at selling some square to buy some Tesla, although I do fear some that Elon has pissed off the type of folks that buy electric cars. I do think they’re gonna be the company that makes Rosie jetson a thing a though.

Also considering SYM (Symbiotic).

Partial, are you heavy into research of AI stocks ? Seems there is ez money to be made there
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I'm not. Personally, I think most of the AI stuff is overblown. Probably a good chance to make money short term but I prefer to buy undervalued businesses.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    I'm not. Personally, I think most of the AI stuff is overblown. Probably a good chance to make money short term but I prefer to buy undervalued businesses.
    we have to agree to disagree there well...unless you consider short term the next 5 years )
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    we have to agree to disagree there well...unless you consider short term the next 5 years )
    I dunno man. I think at some point they're gonna have to prove to be viable businesses and AI is _very_ expensive to run. I do think it'll get a lot cheaper though over time and commoditized. Think of all of the value that Meta has destroyed by committing to open source and open sourcing llama. I see little incentive to pay for OpenAI and their shady business practices for example when you could certainly run your own enterprise llama system for cheaper and more secure.