Quote Originally Posted by cheesner View Post
Jolly was going to prison. Whether Goodell suspended him or not, he wasn't going to be available.

Hernandez doesn't sound very bright. How you throw away a $40M contract in order to act and be a tough guy, I don't know. Seems like he has the mentality of a 14 year old and I doubt he was able to get rid of all the evidence.

They already have the neighbors surveillance video, police should be able to see the rental car drive off and then Hernandez walking back home 10 mins later. I'm not sure what the smashing of the cell phone is about. I'm sure the police have a subpoena with Verizon already. Did he take the cell with when he dropped the body? Was it far enough to ping another cell tower - showing he was in the rental car when it left? Is he smart enough to know how to discard a gun? That shit is in a lot of movies, he probably was able to figure that out.

Okay rats, lets draw straws. We get 10 of us together, one of us confesses, Hernandez gives each of us $1M. One of us has to sit in jail for 5-7 years. Who's in?
I'd say we use Mad.

He'd look like a "Hernandez", for sure.

Is Hernandez a Mexican or is he from the Puerto Rican faction of the Hernandez clan?