Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: So... Aaron Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I wish Finley had a killer instinct.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by swede View Post
    What's his .40 time?

I'd need to see the all .22 before I could be sure about him.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    I remember reading a story about Hernandez before the draft the year he came out - said he had a low IQ and was a punk. Bad combination.
    but all too common.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Cmon this is a frameup. Phone fell and shattered into a thousand pieces. Security system wouldn't sop beeping at night so he smashed it. Sunday was Game of Thrones party at the house and they reenacted the red wedding with fruit punch and it had to be scrubbed up and the dead guy didn't return the car to Enterprise with a full tank and got what was coming to him per the contract.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Aaron Hernandez Scouting Report

Strength: good hands, strong, deadly accurate, a plus for a multi-weapon attack

Weakness: occasional misfires, hothead, YAC could be problem (Years After Conviction)

lmfao. . . . Why is this shit so funny? It really shouldn't be.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    The quote at PFT is that his house was not just cleaned, it was 'scrubbed'. He also destroyed his cell phone, apparently giving the police a baggie with the pieces - although I suspect phone company records will still contain any SMS messages.
    How dumb is that? "Ha ha! I broke my phone! Now you don't know who I called!"

One e-mail to the NSA and we'll know who he called, when he called, how long he called, what his last ten months of Facebook updates were, and what color Under Armour he ordered from Eastbay.
    [QUOTE=George Cumby] ...every draft (Ted) would pick a solid, dependable, smart, athletically limited linebacker...the guy who isn't doing drugs, going to strip bars, knocking around his girlfriend or making any plays of game changing significance.

Does this mean Tebow is switching to Tight End?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Maybe Tebow was brought in to preach to the locker room?
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

I remember reading a story about Hernandez before the draft the year he came out - said he had a low IQ and was a punk. Bad combination.
    Add to that "and is a millionaire". Toronto had a situation like that with Roberto Alomar for a few years, he was definitely a rich dumb punk. Luckily, he was more funny than dangerous, rumour has it that he liked getting pros up to his room (he lived at the stadium motel) and tell them to, quote, "pray at his temple" lol
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I wish Finley had a killer instinct.
    Wilde Tweeted today asking of anyone felt different about Finley's occasional unscripted bouts of verbosity given the Pats TE situation. He didn't answer back when I suggested we would know for sure if his alleged Baby Mama starts Tweeting again.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    He's already guilty of obstruction of justice and (at the very least) being an accessory to murder after-the-fact. He had a cleaning crew wipe his home and he destroyed his security system in his home before the police could execute their warrant for search.

Even if he skates on everything else (not likely at all) he's still looking at a minimum 3 year suspension from the league, judging by Goodell's past suspensions.
    Good call. One charge down (obstruction): http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...stice/related/
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Does this mean Tebow is switching to Tight End?
    No... he's an NFL QB.

He's peaceful, a team player...intelligent. He tries to recall where he parked his vehicle.

He doesn't carry a weapon.

He loves his cell phone and loves to be on camera.

He's industrious and cleans his own digs.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    No... he's an NFL QB.

He's peaceful, a team player...intelligent. He tries to recall where he parked his vehicle.

He doesn't carry a weapon.

He loves his cell phone and loves to be on camera.

He's industrious and cleans his own digs.
    Repped for perhaps the best Tebow bio ever written.

Doug Farrar raises parallels to Ray Lewis:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...124753962.html

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Repped for perhaps the best Tebow bio ever written.
    Well Thank You sir.

By the way denverYooper on NFL Access their mentioning Mr. Tebow and a possibility he might 'in fact' be given a shot to audition as a new Patriot TE.

He better first consult with his Pastor. I'm not sure that TE and good karma go together.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/20...DcJ/story.html

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Who knew Connecticut had shadowy friends? I thought they were all bankers who worked in New York.

PFT had two GMs talk about his scouting report and one took him off the board. The stories there were the same as in this Globe article. He was questioned about a shooting while at Florida and he refused to talk. Was suspended for a game for a failed drug test but the suspension was usually a step taken after multiple test failures. One of those GMs said he would have failed anywhere from 3-6 tests to get suspended.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

If Jolly got a three year suspension for being a dumb ass and drinking purple juice, what does this rate?

Oh, wait, I forgot. It's the NFL, where taking illegal drugs is bad, but being involved in a murder is okay, as long as you can dodge the system. See Lewis, Ray.

If the coppers and the judicial system don't get Hernandez, Goodell will welcome him back to the NFL with open arms.

But I don't know how Belichek feels about character, although he seems like the type that doesn't care if you murdered a baby as long as you can help him win football games. But if Belichek does cut him, then Hernandez will likely end up in Detroit or Cinci, where he'll fit right in.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    If Jolly got a three year suspension for being a dumb ass and drinking purple juice, what does this rate?

Oh, wait, I forgot. It's the NFL, where taking illegal drugs is bad, but being involved in a murder is okay, as long as you can dodge the system. See Lewis, Ray.

If the coppers and the judicial system don't get Hernandez, Goodell will welcome him back to the NFL with open arms.

But I don't know how Belichek feels about character, although he seems like the type that doesn't care if you murdered a baby as long as you can help him win football games. But if Belichek does cut him, then Hernandez will likely end up in Detroit or Cinci, where he'll fit right in.
    Jolly was going to prison. Whether Goodell suspended him or not, he wasn't going to be available.

Hernandez doesn't sound very bright. How you throw away a $40M contract in order to act and be a tough guy, I don't know. Seems like he has the mentality of a 14 year old and I doubt he was able to get rid of all the evidence.

They already have the neighbors surveillance video, police should be able to see the rental car drive off and then Hernandez walking back home 10 mins later. I'm not sure what the smashing of the cell phone is about. I'm sure the police have a subpoena with Verizon already. Did he take the cell with when he dropped the body? Was it far enough to ping another cell tower - showing he was in the rental car when it left? Is he smart enough to know how to discard a gun? That shit is in a lot of movies, he probably was able to figure that out.

Okay rats, lets draw straws. We get 10 of us together, one of us confesses, Hernandez gives each of us $1M. One of us has to sit in jail for 5-7 years. Who's in?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cheesner View Post
    Jolly was going to prison. Whether Goodell suspended him or not, he wasn't going to be available.

Hernandez doesn't sound very bright. How you throw away a $40M contract in order to act and be a tough guy, I don't know. Seems like he has the mentality of a 14 year old and I doubt he was able to get rid of all the evidence.

They already have the neighbors surveillance video, police should be able to see the rental car drive off and then Hernandez walking back home 10 mins later. I'm not sure what the smashing of the cell phone is about. I'm sure the police have a subpoena with Verizon already. Did he take the cell with when he dropped the body? Was it far enough to ping another cell tower - showing he was in the rental car when it left? Is he smart enough to know how to discard a gun? That shit is in a lot of movies, he probably was able to figure that out.

Okay rats, lets draw straws. We get 10 of us together, one of us confesses, Hernandez gives each of us $1M. One of us has to sit in jail for 5-7 years. Who's in?
    I'd say we use Mad.

He'd look like a "Hernandez", for sure.

Is Hernandez a Mexican or is he from the Puerto Rican faction of the Hernandez clan?