Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: So... Aaron Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    I'd say we use Mad.

He'd look like a "Hernandez", for sure.

Is Hernandez a Mexican or is he from the Puerto Rican faction of the Hernandez clan?
    Not looking for a 'look-a-like'. We will get the details though Hernandez's lawyers, then we draw straws, and one of us 'confesses' blending himself in to the facts we got. If Hernandez dropped the gun in a storm drain, for example, that would be a part of the confession and the cops confirm the story by finding the gun.

But if your motive is to incarcerate a Hispanic and make money, then I see no problem with that. Mad it is.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesner View Post
    Jolly was going to prison. Whether Goodell suspended him or not, he wasn't going to be available.

Hernandez doesn't sound very bright. How you throw away a $40M contract in order to act and be a tough guy, I don't know. Seems like he has the mentality of a 14 year old and I doubt he was able to get rid of all the evidence.

They already have the neighbors surveillance video, police should be able to see the rental car drive off and then Hernandez walking back home 10 mins later. I'm not sure what the smashing of the cell phone is about. I'm sure the police have a subpoena with Verizon already. Did he take the cell with when he dropped the body? Was it far enough to ping another cell tower - showing he was in the rental car when it left? Is he smart enough to know how to discard a gun? That shit is in a lot of movies, he probably was able to figure that out.

Okay rats, lets draw straws. We get 10 of us together, one of us confesses, Hernandez gives each of us $1M. One of us has to sit in jail for 5-7 years. Who's in?
    You're being rather brutal on the fourteen year olds of this country.

I'd say he's got the brains of a fetus.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    You're being rather brutal on the fourteen year olds of this country.

I'd say he's got the brains of a fetus.

Did a quick survey of 14 year olds and here is what I got:

eTron:"Hernandez be a tupid biatch"

Little Q: "Dat Hernandez a stupid ass poopy head." (I could not confirm he was 14 - I think he was lying)

Malcolm Z: "It be kin der bitches. Hernandez be fucked with da stupidity up iz ass."

There you have it Fritz, you were right. Even 14 year olds know that Hernandez is stupid.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    40 oz bottles for $2? Damn, where that at?
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    South Central. Its not as good a deal as you think. You give em the $2 and they give you the bottle - empty. Its another $5 to have it filled. Another $3 and its pure beer - no piss.

I do believe that page one of this thread is the greatest collection of pun humor packerrats has ever seen.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd say we use Mad.

Is Hernandez a Mexican or is he from the Puerto Rican faction of the Hernandez clan?
    Lets do that! Anyways I will have a rental car waiting for your ass. Hurtz Car Rental company, extra large trunks for extra fat punks!

I think island Brownies use the Hernandes. S at the end.

Blog Entries
    But if your motive is to incarcerate a Hispanic and make money, then I see no problem with that. Mad it is.
    So nice to be needed...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Yeah look at what it is. That Hurricane shit is the Nighttrain/Thunderbird of beers.

Hernandez is innocent, clear as day. Can't anyone see that?

Tebow framed him.

I'd say we use Mad.

Aaron is one of those hot blooded Puertoricans.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    Hernandez is innocent, clear as day. Can't anyone see that?

Ray Lewis can
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Not looking for a 'look-a-like'. We will get the details though Hernandez's lawyers, then we draw straws, and one of us 'confesses' blending himself in to the facts we got. If Hernandez dropped the gun in a storm drain, for example, that would be a part of the confession and the cops confirm the story by finding the gun.

Damn that's almost brilliant. You've just created a brand new scenario for a 'new movie' script. Their running out of ideas. So get pen to paper and submit that for some decent cash. You'll need an agent.

Mad might even double for the main actor when it gets down to the really rough stuff. No forget that as then he might become too famous for Packerrats.

Is Andy Garcia now too old for the lead part?
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Damn that's almost brilliant. You've just created a brand new scenario for a 'new movie' script. Their running out of ideas. So get pen to paper and submit that for some decent cash. You'll need an agent.
    Thanks! Are you an agent or do you know one?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...icide/2441631/

Marsha Martin, a cousin, said she continues to hope that the person responsible for the killing will be apprehended, and she asked the public for help.

"If you know something, say something," she said. "We don't want Odin to have died in vain."
    Odin's purpose in life was apparently to catch a killer.

Thanks! Are you an agent or do you know one?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...icide/2441631/

Odin's purpose in life was apparently to catch a killer.
    You need an agent that's rather familiar with the Spanish culture. I'm rather a poetic / romantic Irish Canadian. I have an ear for good music and may I help out with your casting call with a production idea.

You need a good bar scene inserted into your movie script and an ala Peter Gunn girlfriend bartender and singing leading lady. Let me see... OK I'm getting it 'a flashback'... 'a Rita Moreno type' keeping with the Spanish theme 'of course'.

Can't you see it now or have you!? The sexy sultry Spanish songstress singing the great song 'Fever' and backed on the drum kit by someone as talented as, if not more classy than 'Animal'. Maybe you recall this famous scene as an example of the ingredient of depth for your movie script.

The bar scene. Duplicated but never exactly imitated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_Ipg...layer_embedded
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "We don't want Odin to have died in vain."
    Why didn't Thor intervene??

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Police are all wrapped up in the case still questioning the jogger. Who authorities insist is the primary suspect:

She's been on a steady diet of pepsi and egg salad sandwich's this week; after using her only call for pizza.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 06-22-2013 at 07:08 PM.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...investigation/

"According to the Boston Herald, police searched a Providence, Rhode Island strip club on Friday with one of three new warrants that had been obtained. Gerry DiSanto, owner of Club Desire, said he didn’t know what police were looking for." From LINK above

and ........

They've been looking and searching and planning and playing for days now. Hardly coming out for light; not leaving a stone unturned. Sherlock Holmes would be envious.

Homicide Detective Inspectors Perry Moran and Frances Doherty told the Local FOX Forum News:

" We're looking...checking it all out very carefully." Then added ...

" Would you grab us both a burger and a shake? "
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 06-22-2013 at 08:15 PM.

"Sure I did" Aaron Hernandez claimed... "sure I had to clean up."

"Sooo....what's the big deal around here?"