Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: So... Aaron Hernandez

Wow, murder. Read a couple of things - Lloyd was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancé. Has anyone else seen this? Also, when they deleted surveillance system footage, they missed a chunk, it shows someone getting out of the rental car with a gun.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Wow, murder. Read a couple of things - Lloyd was dating the sister of Hernandez's fiancé. Has anyone else seen this? Also, when they deleted surveillance system footage, they missed a chunk, it shows someone getting out of the rental car with a gun.
    I've followed this story like a hawk on a field mouse 'G'.

The deceased victim of murder, Odin Lloyd, was dating the sister of the mother of Aaron Hernandez's child. It's not clear to me that the mother of Aaron Hernandez's child. Is the same girl friend that was in court supporting Aaron Hernandez today Guiness.

So far ... the position of a leading legal analyst (for NFL Access), Harvey Steinberg, is that the prosecution's case is entirely circumstantial.

Let the games begin!? Nope !!

Games over something as serious as the taking of another's life is very serious. It's truly sad news.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    The only thing Finley may end up killing is his career.
    Suddenly I do feel a lot more forgiving of Jermichael Finley's moronicism. Hopefully he has a big year. I must admit, the Pats having Gronk back off surgery, letting Welker go after seasons of dicking him around on his contract and now one of their many high to mid-round character risks, busting in their face. . . . . It does feel like they are getting what they deserve.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Shit.....just get Ray Lewis's lawyer and he'll get off scott free from custody and charges before any trial
    The Bottom Line:
    Formally Numb, same person, same views of M3

I think the problem with Bill Belichick is the people he associates with.

In 2010, Bill drafted Jermaine Cunningham, Brandon Spikes and Aaron Hernandez. Cunningham and Spikes have served 4 game suspensions according to this: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/a...esworth-062113

Spikes also was thought to have failed college drug tests like Hernandez.

So what bad influence do these players share with Belichick?

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Might not have been a money saving move to release Hernandez so quickly.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 19m
    If you read the new CBA, Hernandez's guarantees can be voided because of a "forfeitable breach." My understanding: Pats cut him before that.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Might not have been a money saving move to release Hernandez so quickly.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 19m
    If you read the new CBA, Hernandez's guarantees can be voided because of a "forfeitable breach." My understanding: Pats cut him before that.
    I would think the breach would be the crime, not the charges. As long as he is eventually convicted I cannot see how murder could not fall under any moral misconduct clause.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    I would think the breach would be the crime, not the charges. As long as he is eventually convicted I cannot see how murder could not fall under any moral misconduct clause.
    But when the Patriots act to terminate the deal, they are operating under specific terms of the CBA including terms of the forfeiture. Those rules are locked into place at the time they waive him. Theoretically, another team could puck up the deal and then have the full range of options after he was charged, unavailable or found guilty. For the Pats, under the CBA, he was a man charged with a crime but not tried and not sanctioned by the League. So they only have protections that might apply to a player who was arrested.

They cannot after the fact claim protections they abandoned once they acted. This is, of course, assuming Rappaport is reading the CBA correctly, but it does make some sense.

My suspicion is that the Pats were glad to be out some money to be rid of him.

Senior Rat Veteran TravisWilliams23's Avatar
    Holy Crap Batman!!!
    Jeremy Schaap has Aaron Rodgers as the killer of Odin Lloyd!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CR2N-MizWZo

Quote Originally Posted by TravisWilliams23 View Post
    Holy Crap Batman!!!
    Jeremy Schaap has Aaron Rodgers as the killer of Odin Lloyd!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=CR2N-MizWZo
    If distracted by court proceedings, I estimate that Rodgers under murder charges will cost the Packers 1-2 games this year.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    So what, Rodgers has been getting away with murdering NFC North secondaries for years now.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    Dream scenario for the Hernandez saga:

During the investigation it becomes clear that Hernandez has been juicing and roid rage played a factor in the murder. Goodell is soooooo fuuuckkkkkkked.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    So what, Rodgers has been getting away with murdering NFC North secondaries for years now.
    HEY-YO!

If the Vikes stick Bish out there, it's going to be straight-up mayhem.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I think the problem with Bill Belichick is the people he associates with.

In 2010, Bill drafted Jermaine Cunningham, Brandon Spikes and Aaron Hernandez. Cunningham and Spikes have served 4 game suspensions according to this: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/a...esworth-062113

Spikes also was thought to have failed college drug tests like Hernandez.

So what bad influence do these players share with Belichick?

PB with the cheap shot at Urban Meyer. Not that I disapprove or anything.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    PB with the cheap shot at Urban Meyer. Not that I disapprove or anything.
    It makes me long for the inevitable investigation into Alabama. College Football, NASCAR and Baseball have a lot in common.

Holy shit! Now he's being looked at for a double murder the year before!
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...double-murder/

I wonder if they have anything or are just poking around? Dude could be a serial killer!
    --

A one man crime wave. For a guy who is seemingly so inept at violent crime, it is surprising Hernandez was able to fly under the radar for so long. Next we will be reading about new discoveries linking him to one or more shootings in Gainesville.

A one man crime wave. For a guy who is seemingly so inept at violent crime, it is surprising Hernandez was able to fly under the radar for so long. Next we will be reading about new discoveries linking him to one or more shootings in Gainesville.
    There's also the thing in Florida about shooting a guy in the face.
    --

I know, that's what I mean about incompetent gangsters flying under the radar. How did that not become public earlier?

I know, that's what I mean about incompetent gangsters flying under the radar. How did that not become public earlier?
    It's good to be in the SEC.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.