Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The SkinBasket

DUTCH OVEN!
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

It smiles at the SkinBasket with bloodsoaked dinosaur teeth and black hole eye sockets. Crawling across the paisley wallpaper, leaving shiny red footprints and needle-point claw marks. "You've misunderstood," the words creak and snap from what used to be a throat. "Winter is coming, and you're not fat enough."

The Skinbasket turns his back to it and looks at the green sun-soaked fields through a dusty plate glass window. This winter will be different the SkinBasket tells himself.

Blog Entries
    I just saw this thread; love the 3rd person theme.

Is the skinbasket guaranteeing Badger or Packer wins this weeekend ?

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket
    The Skinbasket wonders if free will is a tool given so that we may make the right choices in our struggle for perfection or if it is a gift which allows us to accept ourselves for what we are, thereby becoming perfect no matter what may be.

Either way, the Skinbasket likes red wine.
    Ouch. Someone read God's Debris?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Nobody knows who I really am
    I never felt this empty before
    And if I ever need someone to come along
    Who's gonna comfort me, and keep me strong

We are all rowing the boat of fate
    The waves keep on comin' and we can't escape
    But if we ever get lost on your way
    The waves would guide you thru another day

The SkinBasket thinks sake is wierd. It tastes like Hasselhoff's nuts. Mixing it with green tea makes it tase like grass. The Skinbasket prefers the taste of grass.

The Skinbasket is a little queesy.

Sweet mother of God, why didn't anyone tell the SkinBasket how aweful this sake stuff is?! It looks so good in anime...

How does the Skinbasket know what Hasselhoff's nuts taste like?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Senior Rat HOFer the_idle_threat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy
    How does the Skinbasket know what Hasselhoff's nuts taste like?
    I was wondering that too ...

There are certain universal truths. The taste of Hasselhoff's nuts is one of them.

The Skinbasket blames the Partial for not warning him of the sake. The Partial wants the Skinbasket to die.

There are certain universal truths. The taste of Hasselhoff's nuts is one of them.

The Skinbasket blames the Partial for not warning him of the sake. The Partial wants the Skinbasket to die.
    Did the Skinbasket WARM the sake first? It's supposed to be served warm.
    True story: In between the wedding and reception of a friend of mine's, we stopped at his parents house for some afternoon cocktails. Which included sake. Never got hammered so fast in all my life (an achievement of some note).
    Also, did the Skinbasket get the GOOD sake? There is a difference in brands, just as there is a difference in brands of tequila, for example:
    Good = Don Julio, Patron, etc.
    Bad = Montezuma's Flaming Revenge
    "What's one more torpedo in a sinking ship?"
    Lynn Dickey, 1984

"Never apologize, mister. It's a sign of weakness."
    John Wayne, "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon"

Quote Originally Posted by K-town
    Did the Skinbasket WARM the sake first? It's supposed to be served warm.
    The beauty of sake is that it can be served cold, warm, or hot. I prefer it hot, but it's good cold also. I love sake. Added benefit: it really gets you smashed too.

I recently attended a lecture on saki (well, it was supposed to be on something else, but the chef loved his saki) anyway, supposedly it's pretty easy to make.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Hey Zig, any word from the FBI yet?

? HOFer

The Partial's Plot was foiled

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007
    Hey Zig, any word from the FBI yet?

Need some advice from the SkinBasket.

Had to move the computer desk. Figured I could be a man and move the desk myself. Also figured that it would be far too much work to remove the monitor, computer, printer, reams of paper and other miscellaneous crap before moving the desk.

In the process of throwing my not considerable weight at the desk, I felt a bit of a twinge behind one knee and in the groin area (bad twinge, not good twinge).

Should I seek Western medical attention? Sleep it off? Try an herbal remedy, possibly alcoholic?

What would the SkinBasket do?
    "My problems with him are his vision and tendency to dance instead of pounding a hole." - Harvey Wallbangers

The SkinBasket feels the superfan's pain. Physical exertion is the leading cause of not feeling good in the United Staes and the second leading cause worldwide, second only to starvation.

Just yesterday the SkinBasket smashed his unshoed toes on a tailgate, kicked little SkinBasket's toy with the same toes, applied two freeze treatments to a common wart on one of the very same toes, and was generally fatigued after installing a crib tent to ensure little SkinBasket would not continue to leap from his place of residence.

The remedy was alcohol. The sake was room temperature. The result was not ideal.

The SkinBasket refuses medical treatment unless the entire limb is rendered immobile or an unpleasant smell emintaes from an open wound. The SkinBasket recommends a complete discontinuation of physical exertion to heal the knee and lots of selfish sex to heal the groin.

The SkinBasket also recommneds hiring a bum (also known as "the homeless," "vagrants," or "hobos,") the next time physical exertion is required. Offer ten dollars and a sandwich. If the bum becomes injured and complains, place a kitchen utensil in his hand and immediately call the police to report an intruder.

Physical exertion is the leading cause of not feeling good in the United Staes and the second leading cause worldwide, second only to starvation.
    Classic!

http://www.waxhoff.com/
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png