Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Here we go......

Here we go......

SENIOR year and the football season begins tomorrow night!!! That's right, some of you have actually listened to be yack about my kid since he was about 8 yrs. old....lol When he was young (too young) and wanted to know all about lifting weights....I came here for advise. You've been like the second removed 3rd cousins he's looked up to in some strange way....ok, maybe not. But anyway, I couldn't be more proud. The boy worked his ASS off and it's paid off in track and now we will see in football. #1 wide receiver I just hope he can keep his cool out there. He's more nervous than me! lol Pretty cool the district spent 10 million on a new track and stadium and tomorrow is opening night on it! Fingers crossed and a prayer to St. Vince!

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I hope your daughter isn't tweeting that he should get the ball all the time.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good luck tonight 7! Hope you told him to do a Lambeau leap if he scores.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Good luck tonight 7! Hope you told him to do a Lambeau leap if he scores.
    Wake up there, mad cow. It's tomorrow, you know, Friday Night Lights?

Have Fun, 007. I get tight for my kid's events too. My heart always races wondering whether they'll be able to outrun the po po.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    My bad, I was off from work and have my days all fucked up. Gave you rep for the kickass tweet post.

QB needs to the the ball to sonof007! @007's daughter #more receptions

Thanks. Actually the game was Thursday night. Only because we share the field with the intercity rivals an d our coach wanted us to be the first on the new field. Sooooo...we lost 13-7. very good team but in all honesty we stunk it up! IMO we were the better team but looking past this game to next week when they play a good team we beat in triple OT last year. QB threw 2 picks and got hurt. Boy only got 4 receptions for 38 yards....and his stats were best in receiving which tells you something lol. Lots of confidence in this coach so I hope he pulls this together. On the road next week on friday. Hopefully the weather turns a bit more footballish...it was 90's with heat advisory that day...not enjoyable!

Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    Hopefully the weather turns a bit more footballish...it was 90's with heat advisory that day...not enjoyable!
    hey, if Johnny Jolly can play four quarters in that weather, you and the boy can certainly nut up and deal with it!

QB threw 2 picks and got hurt. Boy only got 4 receptions for 38 yards....and his stats were best in receiving which tells you something lol.
    to @QB2INTinjured get the ball to 007 son!! @007'sdaughter #more receptions

i thought this thread would be about how your son started banging chicks in your house while you were trying to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    to @QB2INTinjured get the ball to 007 son!! @007'sdaughter #more receptions
    I don't tweet and don't get all that # #, retweet, subtweet, blah blah. Mraynrand are you a tweaker?

.....oh I meant tweeter?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i thought this thread would be about how your son started banging chicks in your house while you were trying to sleep
    Ha Ha.......nope, I heard the phrase every mother of a teen loves to hear...."I'm not dating my senior year. Just going to focus on sports and grades". It won't last but always nice to hear.

Blog Entries
    Ha Ha.......nope, I heard the phrase every mother of a teen loves to hear...."I'm not dating my senior year. Just going to focus on sports and grades". It won't last but always nice to hear.
    That means he will just be hitting it and quitting it. Play on playa!!! Bretsky will be proud.

Mraynrand are you a tweaker?
    Good Lord, I hope not!

Good Lord, I hope not!
    I always mix up tweaking v. twerking. The visual scares me a little.
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Game 2 tomorrow night...finally Friday night lights!! Gotta win this one.

Is there a way to post FB pics on here? His senior football pic is so cute...ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    That means he will just be hitting it and quitting it. Play on playa!!! Bretsky will be proud.
    I don't think so.....he's always honest with me about this stuff! LOL.

Good Lord, I hope not!

A Win! 1-1.

Blog Entries
    Congrats and yes you can post pics just click the photo button on the toolbar here and enter the photos link.