Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Here we go......

My boy's video debut..lol (if I can get it to post....so bad at this stuff!)

I think I have mentioned we got a new stadium this year. It is absolutely gorgeous....10 million worth! The field is shared by 2 large high schools in town. Premier Bank was a supporter/backer of the project. I got a call a few weeks ago from a marketing manager and asked if I minded if they used my son, Nick, in a commercial. She said they didn't want a stuffy bank commercial and they decided to do a spotlight on 3 athletes that will be using the stadium (track, football and soccer). They wanted him for the track portion of it. Hit YouTube last night and wanted to share it.

Did it work?

My boy is the one with the black shirt on haha

Oh, and make sure you have the volume up.
    Last edited by GrnBay007; 09-24-2013 at 08:20 PM.

it works

and pretty damn cool too

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnBay007 View Post
    I don't think so.....he's always honest with me about this stuff! LOL.

Dude is hooking up with some serious Graileeesss )))
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Nice. That was pretty awesome 007.

Thanks. He felt pretty honored to be asked and it was exciting for both of us.

Friday Night Lights......so frustrating this season so far. Record should be so much better than their 1-4!

Have hope though! They played the #3 ranked team in the state last night and were only losing by 2 points with 3 CHANCES to take the lead and a couple brain farts pissed that away. The Mom Crew (lol) believes if they play as hard as last night for the remainder of the games they can still make it in to playoffs and go in when they are hot!

Funny how you look for little things to motivate. Last night about 5 players that were seniors last year were back from college for the game and were with the boys on the sideline pumping them up...it was great to see!

Last game this Friday night....parent's night. So wrong to have parent's night the LAST game of the season....double whammy for parents of the seniors. A win and we might get into playoffs but not looking good according to all the formulas. Sad thinking it very well could be the last time I see my boy play football.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Make some cookies for the other team and load them with laxitives. You will be the toast of parents night!

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Make some cookies for the other team and load them with laxitives. You will be the toast of parents night!
    Great idea Mad! Unfortunately I will be cooking breakfast (my job is eggs) for 60 football players on Friday morning and I don't think I will want to spend any additional time in the kitchen....they will have to win this one on their own!

Good luck to your boy tomorrow.

Thanks Upnorth! Normally he plays just WR but the last game and tomorrow night they have him starting WR and Corner. Told him Momma wants a PICK 6!!

So did he get the pick 6??? How is he? HOw are you? Playoffs?
    Enquiring minds want to know.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Save the BS Upnorth, Bretski and me just want to know if he scored on a cheerleader that night.

Save the BS Upnorth, Bretski and me just want to know if he scored on a cheerleader that night.
    Canadians are so nice.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

you kidding?

kid has his own commercial, he's probably hitting two different pieces of tail a day

Blog Entries

That dude has 3 Cheerleaders lined up each night
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    That dude has 3 Cheerleaders lined up each night
    Yea he gets tons of skank. . . . 'only' in his dreams.

I believe that Mom raised a solid boy there.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Did the kid play college ball? Stay in the midwest?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Did he knock a chick up on Prom night?