Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
Most drafts I see have him going in our range. Raji had knock your socks off explosion numbers and some highlight reels where he just pushed guys straight back. This guy doesn't have those wow factors that will get him over drafted, but he does look like more of a baller on the game tapes. Injury is a factor, of course. He could drop. He reminds me of Pickett when he was at the top of his game. I'd be happy with a 22 year old Ryan Pickett with the 21st pick. I don't think he's a super star, just a rare big guy, really consistent and a good player. Kind of like when we picked Bulaga.
idon't see anything special when i watch nix game tape. he does his job, he takes on double teams and doesn't give up ground, but thats about all he does. he makes no plays, he gets little penetration, he doesn't move piles, he doesn't get off blocks. he just stands there in the middle of the LOS, taking on his 2 guys

he's just there. nothing at all jumps out at me and makes me think "wow, he's special". like when you watch the game tape of jimmy ward, you go "WOW, he's everywhere, he is the team". you don't get that with nix

don't know if thats what you want out of a first rounder