Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
So I've been reading and forming opinions (I think it was KYPack who said that 95% of his "who to draft opinions" are formed based on comments from this board--I'm the same), and I still don't have anyone I'd love in the first round. I think I'd be okay with either of the two safeties in the first (but not sold on either), but it isn't like previous years where there was someone jumping off the board at me (although, to be fair, I was ambivalous the year Nick Perry was drafted too). It seems like there are too many split opinions on everyone.
i've found that the best way to do it is to get 5, 6 or 7 guys that you like and wouldn't mind TT taking in the first, and try not to rank them. you're chances are better that TT will take a guy you "like", and you'll be less disappointed in the end

Quote Originally Posted by Maxie the Taxi View Post
It would not surprise me if TT drafted a WR and a TE in first two rounds! Benjamin at WR and Austin Seferian-Jenkins at TE would create a serious red zone nightmare. TT's got the rest of the draft to go defense. I like Brock Vereen at S, Keith McGill and Stanley Jean-Baptiste at CB/S, Telvin Smith at ILB/S and McCullers at DT. And why not Bryan Stork at C with the 7th round pick?
benjamin is really just a TE that they call a WR, like jimmy graham. and in that case, ASJ is a better TE

the one thing benjamin has going for him is that he has freakish size for a WR and that makes him stand out. he's not a standout due to talent or production, just freakish size. his size, talent and production would put him as a pretty average TE imo. and in todays NFL where the line is blurred between WR and TE, is benjamin really all that impressive?

i say, fuck no

AS for benjamin being a redzone nightmare, i would say its no different that lining up another TE in the RZ