Thread: official 2014 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm with Harrell on the safeties. I'd rather have Ward than the other two. HaHa doesn't have the athletic ability that I want in a first round safety. Pryor reminds me of Brandon Merriweather. I see Ryan Pickett in Nix also. It wouldn't be a terrible pick late in the first round (Pickett went late 1st round also). #21 might be a tad high for Nix.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    I'm with Harrell on the safeties. I'd rather have Ward than the other two. HaHa doesn't have the athletic ability that I want in a first round safety. Pryor reminds me of Brandon Merriweather. I see Ryan Pickett in Nix also. It wouldn't be a terrible pick late in the first round (Pickett went late 1st round also). #21 might be a tad high for Nix.

Highly doubtful Ward lasts til our round 2 pick. Do you want him in 1 ? That might be too high but by the time our round 2 pick gets there a lot of the safeties are going to be gone

I'd take either safety over Ward w/o thinking about it though. Haha will be long gone by 15 IMO and I have a bad feeling Prior is headed to the Bears. I think it's unlikely he's there at 21. I'd be fine with Ward at 21 as well. I'd take him over Nix
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?