Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
The player I want most, in our area of the draft, is Louis Nix III. The reason I like nix has a few parts.

1. He's an exceptional football player. Similar body type to BJ Raji, but a much more active, natural fighter on the inside. He's always fighting, always winning his battles. With the loss of Pickett and the disappointment of Raji, this guy looks like a 10 year fixture at NG. He's stout, active and impactful.

2. It's incredibly rare to find guys his size that can really move. There aren't very many high end NGs in the NFL. I think he's one of them.

3. He seems like an awesome guy and a hard worker. Good teammate, good guy.

At the end of the day, I think the first round of the draft, you want an impact player who plays for a long time. Of all the guys I see in our area of the draft, Nix is the one I feel is the best. Of course, I have very little knowledge or information about these guys compared to TT, so I'll be excited about whoever we pick.
I don't want Nix at 21. I'd take either safety, the TE, and Shazier over him. IF T traded down to the 30 area I'd be ok with it guess but not too excited.