Thread: official 2014 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    It certainly seems like Bridgewater has shit the bed, although SI still has him rated as the top QB in the draft.
    http://nfl.si.com/2014/04/11/2014-nf...ks/?eref=sihp/
    so who knows.

Manziel has become interesting. His combine 40 combined with his Wonderlific score, plus the athleticism we already knew he had makes me re-evaluate him. I've seen some say that his Wonderlific isn't that great because it doesn't even put him in the top 10 of QBs who started a game in 2013, but have those morons heard of grading on a curve? His score was the HIGHEST of the year. The sample size should be big enough to show that the low scores are because the test was slightly harder than usual.
    Do you know that the test was harder or is this batch of QBs not as smart?
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Do you know that the test was harder or is this batch of QBs not as smart?
    My understanding is that his score was not just the highest QB but the highest of anyone who took it this year - I could be wrong. If his score was QBs only, then the sample size was not large enough to make any assumptions about the difficulty of the test.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...