Thread: official 2014 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I guess I like Jordan Matthews better. Not quite the physical specimen Benjamin is (6-3, 212 vs. 6-5, 235), but is a more polished receiver.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I'm warming up to CJ Mosley after watching him play. It's a passing league and this guy brings special coverage skills to the table as well as being strong in the run game.

They say thisnis one of the deepest, most talented drafts ever, and I believe it. We're looking at some big-time players in our area of the draft. Im officially excited,to see what tt does in may.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    I'm warming up to CJ Mosley after watching him play. It's a passing league and this guy brings special coverage skills to the table as well as being strong in the run game.

They say thisnis one of the deepest, most talented drafts ever, and I believe it. We're looking at some big-time players in our area of the draft. Im officially excited,to see what tt does in may.
    if mosely falls to us and we're forced to draft him, then we're gonna be forced to greatly improve our D with a hell of a player imo

as for benjamin, i remember watching him at the combine, it did not look like football came naturally to him. he just did not look natural doing anything. no way i would spend a first on him