Thread: official 2014 nfl draft thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Here you go, all around knowledgeable ex-NFL player (and former Packer) Matt Bowen answers the question: what exactly is available at safety in the draft?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...2014-nfl-draft

Unfortunately, its just video.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Here you go, all around knowledgeable ex-NFL player (and former Packer) Matt Bowen answers the question: what exactly is available at safety in the draft?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...2014-nfl-draft

Unfortunately, its just video.
    In case you don't want to watch/listen, Bowen lists his top 5 safeties:
    HaHa
    C.Pryor
    J.Ward
    D.Bucannon
    T.Brooks

Seems about right to me. I think they'll all be gone within top 80 picks.

Quote Originally Posted by run pMc View Post
    In case you don't want to watch/listen, Bowen lists his top 5 safeties:
    HaHa
    C.Pryor
    J.Ward
    D.Bucannon
    T.Brooks

Seems about right to me. I think they'll all be gone within top 80 picks.
    Wouldn't you love to be able to see the Packer scouting reports and rankings on these guys? TT manages to surprise us often enough that it's possible one of these players isn't even on this list, and instead some cornerback-just-turned-safety from Middle Montana Tech is ranked third on his list.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Wouldn't you love to be able to see the Packer scouting reports and rankings on these guys? TT manages to surprise us often enough that it's possible one of these players isn't even on this list, and instead some cornerback-just-turned-safety from Middle Montana Tech is ranked third on his list.
    I would. Those guys know 10x more about football and college scouting than I ever will. Given that I watch virtually no football on Saturday afternoons and TT and Co. watch several (if not dozens of) hours per prospect, I'd be curious to take a look at his board and how these guys rank. I don't think it will ever be leaked Jerrah Jones style though.

Wouldn't be surprised if there's somebody else like Tre Boston in the #4 or 5 safety ranking that TT likes better.