Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: official 2014 nfl draft thread

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    No way in hell we'd pass on Moseley unless his body is falling apart or if we find out he's into animal sex or killed a dude.
    I'm not impressed with the clips I've seen of Mosley, I'm not sure he's worth a first round grade. I'd actually rather take Borland in the 3rd.
    Thanks Ted!

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/20...campaign=blogs

2014 NFL Draft Scouting Report - Nose Tackle Louis Nix III

By: Ken McKain on Jan 25 2014, 11:31 AM

" It's that time of year again. Join APC as we break down the film on the Packers' prospective draft choices, starting with a potential anchor in the middle of the defense. " LINK

GO PACKERS ...GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by packrulz View Post
    I'm not impressed with the clips I've seen of Mosley, I'm not sure he's worth a first round grade. I'd actually rather take Borland in the 3rd.
    well i'm even less impressed watching out 2 ILB's play, especially jones

Watched some of the tape of LSU game. Less physical than I would have thought. Shoots a gap pretty well.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

No way in hell we'd pass on Moseley unless his body is falling apart or if we find out he's into animal sex or killed a dude.
    What's that phrase, he'll be OK as long as they don't find him with a dead girl or a live boy?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Personally, I'm hoping Nix will slip to the Pack, if not, I would take Stephon Tuitt (Florida State) or Dequan Jones (Penn State) over Hageman.
    Tuitt is strong as hell and has pass rush skills: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCxHcsVvvAI
    Jones also has good size, can pass rush, and comes hard every snap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FULyLybvDOA
    Thanks Ted!

Stephon Tuitt is from notre dame, not FSU

and i will shoot myself in the fucking face is we piss away yet another high draft pick on another 3-4 d-lineman

we don't need linemen with pass rushing skills, we need block eaters

DeQuan Jones would be a great pick.

In the third round.

Haven't we been begging for years now for some players with an edge? What's edgier than a guy who's into animal sex? Well, unless he's on the receiving end...

And killing a dude didn't hurt Ray Lewis one bit.

Your objections have been overcome.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post

I'm not even sure that's s crime anymore. There's been a lot of changes in the law...

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Stephon Tuitt is from notre dame, not FSU

and i will shoot myself in the fucking face is we piss away yet another high draft pick on another 3-4 d-lineman

we don't need linemen with pass rushing skills, we need block eaters
    His name is Timmy Jernigan, DT, FSU. So I guess you think our pass rush is good then?
    Thanks Ted!

His name is Timmy Jernigan, DT, FSU. So I guess you think our pass rush is good then?
    and i was responding to your quote where you wrongly said

I would take Stephon Tuitt (Florida State)
    no, our pass rush is not good, but i know that the pass rush in the 3-4 comes from the lb's, and its the job of the D-line in the 3-4 to keep the o-line of the line backers

if we keep drafting guys that try and go wide 1v1, then we're going to continue to fail on D

we need FAT, we need SLOW, and we need hard to move guys. not nimble agile, quick guys

tyson jackson is a perfect example of what we need in a 3-4 DE. widely considered a complete bust because he only has 9 career sacks, but he's the perfect 3-4 end. and we can sign him for cheap and quit pissing away high draft picks on linemen that can't play in our system

Haven't we been begging for years now for some players with an edge? What's edgier than a guy who's into animal sex? Well, unless he's on the receiving end...

Your objections have been overcome.
    So we're down to 'body falling apart' as the only possible objection?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    So we're down to 'body falling apart' as the only possible objection?
    or body parts falling off, depending on the diseases you pick up from fooling around with animals.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 34m
    #Packers represented by college scouting director Brian Gutekunst at.#Badgers pro day in Madison.

Just a hunch but that has to mean Ted is drafting a Badger.

Unless he plans on drafting Manziel after he falls to 21 and is at the Texas A&M Pro Day today. Which, actually, according to Twitter, he was not.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 14m
    Eliot Wolf at UW pro day for #Packers also. Plus one other representative I don't know.

Ted clearly in disguise then.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 8m
    #Badgers S Dezman Southward cleared all the levers in the vertical jump. Don't know how high that is but there was applause at UW pro day.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 3m
    #badgers RB James White, OG Ryan Groy and WR Jared Abbrederis are not taking part in testing. Sticking with combine numbers.

IF the Packers select Dezman Southward Bretsky will have a bigger boner than he would if he got to watch two Bikini girls getting it on in a motel room.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

IF the Packers select Dezman Southward Bretsky will have a bigger boner than he would if he got to watch two Bikini girls getting it on in a motel room.
    Closer to Ted's target area:

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 56m
    Southward said combine officials thought he had a cracked vertebrae and didn't let him work. Said Dr Robert Watkins said he didn't & is fine

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 54m
    Southward said Watkins told him it's a slight herniation but not significant. Said he should have been able to run at the combine.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 1h
    #Badgers S Dezman Southward said he ran somewhere between 4.31 to 4.38 in the 40. 42 inches in vertical.

Tom Silverstein ‏@TomSilverstein 4m
    31-inch vertical, 8'8" broad jump, 30 bench. Ran only 10-yard sprint because of hamstring RT @PigskinPaul: Any numbers on BEAU yet?

oh good, lets draft guys with pre existing disk problems

its not enough that we lead the nfl in careers ended due to slip disks already