Thread: The Inside Story of How the NFL's Plan for Its 1st Openly Gay Player Fell Apart

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Hopefully apathy comes after educating.
    Apathy and acceptance already exist save for you activists, who will settle for nothing less than enthusiastic celebration. See gay football player as exhibit 1A.

Your "educating" is nothing more than illogical, intolerant, ignorant (and mostly incoherent) propaganda that folds in on itself upon any kind of objective inspection. See this thread as exhibit 2A.

It's great you're not afraid of fags anymore, but don't transpose your past sins on the rest of us to try to ease your conscience.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Apathy and acceptance already exist save for you activists, who will settle for nothing less than enthusiastic celebration. See gay football player as exhibit 1A.

Your "educating" is nothing more than illogical, intolerant, ignorant (and mostly incoherent) propaganda that folds in on itself upon any kind of objective inspection. See this thread as exhibit 2A.

It's great you're not afraid of fags anymore, but don't transpose your past sins on the rest of us to try to ease your conscience.
    Afraid of what?

If fear is a sin...I'm clear there. I don't frighten easily.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau