Thread: The Inside Story of How the NFL's Plan for Its 1st Openly Gay Player Fell Apart

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Skin, the NFL is the Silver Tuna of gay activism. Acceptance there will go a long, long way towards turning the tide and making intolerant people the pariahs. Society isn't there yet, based on the Duck Dynasty fiasco, but that will not stop the activists - they truly believe they are fighting a civil rights battle every bit as legitimate as racial and women's civil rights.
    Based on a POLL I observed that basically deems that Aaron Rodgers is a lier (as a possible translation) and 'in TRUTH' Gay; that inspite of his TRUTH, that he's "not gay and really really likes women". That's such nonsense. Aaron Rodgers says he's not Gay or whatever has no bearing on any TRUTH.

That 50% of a certain population of POLL respondents deem that Aaron Rodgers is GAY as a contradiction of his statement is alarming to me. Thus I deem it invalid/absurd.

Where to go then:

It comes down to every effort towords making a person's sexual choice a passé...non issue. Too large a proportion of society are simply ignorant in terms of focusing on this as an issue worthy of any real discussion.

People have every right to believe whatever that will as long as no segment of society is denied it's basic rights.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 01-02-2014 at 10:34 AM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau