Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: The Inside Story of How the NFL's Plan for Its 1st Openly Gay Player Fell Apart

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    Except you want it to "not matter" via everyone agreeing with your position supporting the fallacy known as "gay rights," whereas I want it not to matter because no one cares, which is true equality. You want re-education and the violation of religious freedoms and principles to eliminate what you see as intolerance from your left eye dominant perspective. I simply want apathy, which to a large extent, already exists outside of the gay activist circles.
    Hopefully apathy comes after educating.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/hom...arianism-gay-p

Homosexual activists aim to ‘destroy the family’, impose ‘totalitarianism’: gay pro-family activist

by Hilary White, Rome Correspondent

Thu Feb 27, 2014 18:41 EST

ROME - " February 27, 2014 (LifeSiteNews.com) – “I am a homosexual, but I’m against ‘gay marriage,’” a French pro-family activist told an Italian Catholic opinion paper earlier this month.

Jean-Pier-Delaume Myard, spokesman for Manif Pour Tous, told La Nuova Bussola Quotidiana that the “sole purpose” of the homosexualist “gay rights” movement is “destroying the family.”
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

So... A gay Frenchman and an Italian Catholic walk into a bar?

Not seeing how this has anything to do with gay football players.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Hopefully apathy comes after educating.
    Apathy and acceptance already exist save for you activists, who will settle for nothing less than enthusiastic celebration. See gay football player as exhibit 1A.

Your "educating" is nothing more than illogical, intolerant, ignorant (and mostly incoherent) propaganda that folds in on itself upon any kind of objective inspection. See this thread as exhibit 2A.

It's great you're not afraid of fags anymore, but don't transpose your past sins on the rest of us to try to ease your conscience.

Apathy and acceptance already exist save for you activists, who will settle for nothing less than enthusiastic celebration. See gay football player as exhibit 1A.

Your "educating" is nothing more than illogical, intolerant, ignorant (and mostly incoherent) propaganda that folds in on itself upon any kind of objective inspection. See this thread as exhibit 2A.

It's great you're not afraid of fags anymore, but don't transpose your past sins on the rest of us to try to ease your conscience.
    Afraid of what?

If fear is a sin...I'm clear there. I don't frighten easily.

If fear is a sin...I'm clear there. I don't frighten easily.
    If I was ever homophobic living nearby Montreal, Canada certainly acted as a deterrant and that nonsence.
    The construction of your second statement above strongly suggests you were homophobic and were deterred by a mob of "upfront" queers living in Montreal. Otherwise, you wouldn't have known deterrence, only acceptance. It's in the past woody. It's okay to let it out. Jesus can't help you if you're whispering pridefully to the devil instead of praying humbly for forgiveness.

Jesus can't help you if you're whispering pridefully to the devil instead of praying humbly for forgiveness.
    I've been saying this for years. You are a misunderstood genius.

The construction of your second statement above strongly suggests you were homophobic and were deterred by a mob of "upfront" queers living in Montreal. Otherwise, you wouldn't have known deterrence, only acceptance. It's in the past woody. It's okay to let it out. Jesus can't help you if you're whispering pridefully to the devil instead of praying humbly for forgiveness.
    Read the word "if" please.

The word "if" is used in this sense.

If or maybe ....deep in my subconscious I was ever homophobic and not readily aware of that as a fact.

I don't have any reason to be homophobic Skinbasket. I know that Jesus asks me to love all and that certainly offers me a challenge. I've no issues with any known to me non heterosexuals.

I'll swing on my vine and they theirs.

Oh, good. Do you also call into the Dr. Ruth radio show because you have "a friend" with a small penis who needs help with his sex life?

Oh, good. Do you also call into the Dr. Ruth radio show because you have "a friend" with a small penis who needs help with his sex life?
    Does a small penis equate to some problems and a persons sex life?

I've never called into any radio talk show. I do enjoy listening in when I can while back home in the Maritimes and current events are discussed on all topics including sports.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck