Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2014 Fire Slocum! Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Did you not notice the sad face in my post???
    I missed that Pugger and so understand you better.

MM'S ways, attitude and delusions in terms of the Green Bay Packers defense is indeed sad if not pathetic.

He's going to set himself up to get FIRED! He makes no sense in regards to this major concern for the TEAM's best interests. WINS !

GO PACKERS GO!
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I missed that Pugger and so understand you better.

MM'S ways, attitude and delusions in terms of the Green Bay Packers defense is indeed sad if not pathetic.

He's going to set himself up to get FIRED! He makes no sense in regards to this major concern for the TEAM's best interests. WINS !

GO PACKERS GO!
    If we can get better players on D this offseason and stay healthy Mike isn't getting fired any time soon. We don't need the 85 Bears with our offense. Just an average D will do - something we surely do not have presently.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Then your A-OK with that and MM laying his HC job on the line for the 2014 season !?
    coaches lay it on the line every season. Just ask Chud.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    coaches lay it on the line every season. Just ask Chud.
    This to date is the third most successful HC in Packers history and to blow that resume with a nonsense move sucks.

The fans see ... MM's got to see.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

This to date is the third most successful HC in Packers history and to blow that resume with a nonsense move sucks.

The fans see ... MM's got to see.
    But do the fans know the cause better than the Head Coach?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

oh wow, someone really dropped the ball on this one today

we tie the fucking game, crosby has the most perfect kickoff you could ask for

the the special team gives up a massive return so the 49ers are almost already in game winning FG range

then today, MM says that injuries to the team really made special teams difficult this year. well what about every other fucking year when they've sucked asshole?

FIRE SLOCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keeping capers i can at least live with if that it the choice. it would be completely unacceptable if slocum remains with this team imo

FIRE THE FUCKER!
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I didn't think TD because Crosby is dangerous, but I did expect midfield.
    Is there no one else who thinks it strange that the kicker is the biggest tackle threat on our special teams unit?
    "Greatness is not an act... but a habit.Greatness is not an act... but a habit." -Greg Jennings

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Senior Rat All-Pro oldbutnotdeadyet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MJZiggy View Post
    Is there no one else who thinks it strange that the kicker is the biggest tackle threat on our special teams unit?
    Or that we have to cringe whenever the Packers kickoff?

I hate to always bring up the injuries, but they are 1/2 of the two-headed monster that makes life difficult for any Packer ST coach. That and the very young roster. Both are endemic problems for special teams in Green Bay. Not excuses, perhaps could find a coach better able to deal with them, but they are realities to be sure. But to be fair, I would need to careful look at the age and experience of other special teams league wide. Right now, I'm just guessing that the Packers STs are a lot younger (less experienced) and less talented due injury and roster composition.
    A couple years ago I read an article about ST coaches, which basically said the NFL schemes are minimal and everyone knows them. The difference between the best ST coaches who always do well, and the others who are up and down is how quickly they can get players ready and their ability to adapt to personnel changes, because that is the life of all ST coaches. Basically, all teams change 10-15 players from season to season, and during a season, if it isn't injuries that are changing the bottom of the roster it is the GM cutting players and signing others in an attempt to get better. All ST coaches deal with a lot of personnel changes both from season to season and during the season, it's part of the nature of the job. The bulk of their units are always players on their first contracts.

I don't think Slocum has an excuse this season or any of his seasons in GB.

No, because I think the punter is even better.

Or do I mean no, its even stranger?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I didn't think TD because Crosby is dangerous, but I did expect midfield.
    It's a bit disheartening when the teams most reliable tackler is your kicker.

I hate to always bring up the injuries, but they are 1/2 of the two-headed monster that makes life difficult for any Packer ST coach. That and the very young roster. Both are endemic problems for special teams in Green Bay. Not excuses, perhaps could find a coach better able to deal with them, but they are realities to be sure. But to be fair, I would need to careful look at the age and experience of other special teams league wide. Right now, I'm just guessing that the Packers STs are a lot younger (less experienced) and less talented due injury and roster composition.
    This may all be true, but this is the fire slocum thread, not the defend slocum thread.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

No, because I think the punter is even better.

Or do I mean no, its even stranger?
    Then are these position men versatile.

Can either of them (both be utilized to) double down and play safety and/or ILB?

That is actually part of slocum's scheme, so in that regard he is wildly successful.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

An Excel spreadsheet is being particularly uncooperative this morning, and I'm getting a headache.

Fire Slocum.

its absolutely mind numbing and extremely frustration that he has not been canned yet?

there is no excuse for going into another year with slocum as the ST coach

time to face facts, M3 has no balls and will not fire anyone, as long as stubby is the HC, we're going to have an absolute joke of a special teams that continue to cost us game

Golden Parachute time. Give him some free passes to the Packers Hall of Fame.

Fire Slocum!

Golden Parachute time. Give him some free passes to the Packers Hall of Fame.
    then he can go see where his plaque is , in the mens bathroom inside the the hall of fame, at the bottom of a shitter