Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
so what is the reason for the seahawks secondary being so good? they cheat

at least according to Mike Pereira and Kevin Gilbride

and no its not just the PED thing

they commit pass interference on almost every pass according to those two. they do it because they no the refs don't want to slow down the game by calling PI on every single pass, instead they only got called 13 times all year, less then once a game

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...10500005285822

to me this is absolutely unacceptable. break the rules so much that they stop calling it? are you kidding me?

if this is true then the nfl has a lot of explaining to to. and i think it would be great if the refs come out this weekend and throw a flag on them every single time they actually commit a foul
Does make sense, Red. When we played them last in Seattle, Chancellor and Sherman were grabbing, PUNCHING and doing all sorts of crap with NOTHING getting called. Yes, we had several games where we were doing our share (Niners game and Chicago game), but that was mild compared to the mugging Jones and Nelson got in that game.

The PI calls are still the most mistakenly called. Hasn't changed much since the days of Michael "velcro hands" Irvin and his constant push offs on DBs. He could've been called on every play, but the refs almost never called it.