Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Seattle cheats

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    http://mmqb.si.com/2014/02/03/richar...ttle-seahawks/

Sherman said they'd figured out Denver's hand signals in the first half:
    Manning never had the time to complete double move routes. Sherman's probably trying to make him feel worse. RS also commented on Manning being classy post game and inquiring as to his (Sherman's) injury .

Seattle ran man cover and some 3 lurk, but using Thomas as the lurker in cover 3. It was well disguised & I don't know if I could tell which was which, even in the replay.

Neither could Peyton Manning.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    Manning never had the time to complete double move routes. Sherman's probably trying to make him feel worse. RS also commented on Manning being classy post game and inquiring as to his (Sherman's) injury .

Seattle ran man cover and some 3 lurk, but using Thomas as the lurker in cover 3. It was well disguised & I don't know if I could tell which was which, even in the replay.

Don't know what to make of Manning's completion record - who would've thought he'd set that while getting rolled?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Oh you mean when their 5th string receiver barely bumped into the Broncos player?

BTW if you watched the Super Bowl the Hawks players wrap up on every tackle then the second tackler comes with the blowing hit. At this point anyone still hating on the Seahawks is just sour grapes.
    Anyone claiming that people don't give their D respect for their talent is looking to argue a moot point. Everyone knows the talent they have, but their tactics are well known by everyone. Ignoring them doesn't make you smarter, just makes it look like you want to argue for the sake of arguing. They are super talented, but their bully style of play is shitty IMO. Watch the fail mary game again. Watch Jennings 35 yards away from the play get leveled while running a 9. Argue how that's OK and good sound defensive football. It's a product of their coaching. Their coach is who needs to die in a fire.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    http://mmqb.si.com/2014/02/03/richar...ttle-seahawks/

Sherman said they'd figured out Denver's hand signals in the first half:
    Now we have at least a partial answer to why McCarthy wanted to go deep.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Whatever. We play them next season, since we both won our respective divisions. I don't really have an opinion on their strategy of taking advantage of gunshy refs. Shouldn't every team be trying to do that? Oh, they are, the Seahawks are just *better* at it.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post

Smart Football said they ran some Cover 2 early rather than the single-high Cover 1 that had predominated Seattle's D call for most of their season. But there was some debate about whether it was a disguise for split coverage or actually Cover 1 as Kam kept running up and jumping routes. Brown thought it was legit Cover 2 with Kam responsible for force.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Ignoring them doesn't make you smarter, just makes it look like you want to argue for the sake of arguing.
    you could lock the thread right after his manifesto
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

SeaHags didn't cheat, the Broncos just sucked ass!
    Thanks Ted!