Thread: Former Packers still pursuing the dream

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Ryans took a minute to replace.
    A LOT longer than that.

Getting rid of Ryan hurt the Pack quite a bit for 2 seasons. Frost and Kapinos were just this side of train wrecks. They were damn lucky when they finally found another ginger that came in and played well right away.

I know most will say it's only a punter, I'd say Ryan is biggest loss if you look at a player with a long future who has consistently played well.

Most of the others players, honestly, were borderline players, or the replacement was on the roster. Scott Wells is probably an exception.

aside: Will Blackmon got to start somewhere? Pity that team...
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    A LOT longer than that.

Getting rid of Ryan hurt the Pack quite a bit for 2 seasons. Frost and Kapinos were just this side of train wrecks. They were damn lucky when they finally found another ginger that came in and played well right away.

I know most will say it's only a punter, I'd say Ryan is biggest loss if you look at a player with a long future who has consistently played well.

Most of the others players, honestly, were borderline players, or the replacement was on the roster. Scott Wells is probably an exception.

aside: Will Blackmon got to start somewhere? Pity that team...
    I guess that came off different in text. When I said it took a minute, I meant it as, we didn't replace him instantly...it took time, but we did get it right.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.