Thread: M.M.M.D 1.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    What are you doing to at least try to help focus us somewhat on the DRAFT 'M' ? Have you tried studying the prospects and come up empty? Don't you see a thing in this draft class?

Rodgers12 has expended some effort to believe he has.

The Off Season is NOW. FA and the DRAFT is what we direct our attention to or focus on as Packer fans.

Is your criticism encouraging...anything lending to a +ve here ?

Don't you have "any better game"?

Show us that you have more game. If you do !??
    And how are you contributing by judging the contributions of others?

Stop being such an asshole. rand simply pointed out what you were too lazy or stupid or busy ctrl-C'ing to read. You're a terrible person.

On topic: drafting Lamarcus Joyner would be stupid. We need a short "hard hitting" safety, especially in this division, like we need another Atari Bigby. The physical limitations WILL be magnified, exploited, and maybe even mocked, and the NFL is trying to eliminate hard hits coming from the secondary. In short Joyner will translate to an oft-penalized, oft-beaten umpa lumpa, which, while entertaining, will not help this defense.
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post
    And how are you contributing by judging the contributions of others?

Stop being such an asshole. rand simply pointed out what you were too lazy or stupid or busy ctrl-C'ing to read. You're a terrible person.

On topic: drafting Lamarcus Joyner would be stupid. We need a short "hard hitting" safety, especially in this division, like we need another Atari Bigby. The physical limitations WILL be magnified, exploited, and maybe even mocked, and the NFL is trying to eliminate hard hits coming from the secondary. In short Joyner will translate to an oft-penalized, oft-beaten umpa lumpa, which, while entertaining, will not help this defense.
    Your judging me as a terrible person.

I'm devasted.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    I'm devasted.

One can hope

Urban Dictionary: devasted - can be used as a synomyn to "poof." Means to disappear suddenly without explanation.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    One can hope

Urban Dictionary: devasted - can be used as a synomyn to "poof." Means to disappear suddenly without explanation.
    Should I be complimented that you seem somehow distracted by me? What you feel has never offered much to impress me mraynrand. That's NOT changing.

Any issue you have with me is 110% your issue. Inside of "YOU" mraynrand or what's so clearly demonstrated as rotten in you little man.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Rat Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinBasket View Post

Joyner is the complete safety. Can cover very well. Can blitz very well. Not afraid to hit. Excellent special teams player. Plus, dude's the only safety in this draft class that can outrun Kaepernick.

Check this out: