Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Non-Packer NFL Championship Game Day Musings

Official Non-Packer NFL Championship Game Day Musings

Eh, I might as well watch
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    "I like to watch, Eve."

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Not watching yet, but apparently there is a heavy patriotic theme in the pre game.

Sir Broosk
    @celecrityhottub

And now NFL players will read the Declaration of Independence, the original challenge flag.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Not watching yet, but apparently there is a heavy patriotic theme in the pre game.

Sir Broosk
    @celecrityhottub

And now NFL players will read the Declaration of Independence, the original challenge flag.
    Perhaps a quirky attempt at humour?
    Busting drunk drivers in Antarctica since 2006

Sir Broosk
    @celecrityhottub

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by falco View Post
    Perhaps a quirky attempt at humour?
    Oh, absolutely. That Twitter account is damn funny at times. But I gathered there was a Patriotic pre-game theme from another reporter that he was psyched to finally get a chance to defeat the British again in the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Those were tough challenge rules. You could not let the flag touch the ground without having to take a TO to ceremonially burn the challenge flag and the other team, if it did not agree with the challenge ruling, would try to outflank your right with artillery and calvary.

Oh, absolutely. That Twitter account is damn funny at times. But I gathered there was a Patriotic pre-game theme from another reporter that he was psyched to finally get a chance to defeat the British again in the Super Bowl.
    ohhh.. I meant whoever decided to incorporate a bunch of football players trying to read the document was attempting to be funny...

I did not realize his statement itself was in jest... carry on.
    Busting drunk drivers in Antarctica since 2006

Eugene Wei @eugenewei

Guy in Manning jersey at urinal next to me stepped up, then backed away, gestured wildly, then stepped back up, yelled “Omaha!”, then peed.

OK, that tears it. Rooting for Seahwaks now until someone posts a pic of Interceptouchdown.

Eugene Wei @eugenewei

Guy in Manning jersey at urinal next to me stepped up, then backed away, gestured wildly, then stepped back up, yelled “Omaha!”, then peed.
    Avodart probably works better at ensuring a quick snap.

That was a great catch by the Head Ref when Namath prematurely tossed the coin. And no, that comment was not an innuendo.

That was a great catch by the Head Ref when Namath prematurely tossed the coin. And no, that comment was not an innuendo.
    Toss the coin, Joe!

I don't think that was the play call.

Not a reverse Troy. Its Jet sweep or end around.

Seriously, no one else on thread?

Seahawk cheapshot on special teams!

A couple of really bad challenge decision - not sure what either coach was thinking there.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Seriously, no one else on thread?
    It's cause this thread was OBVIOUSLY, like, so much cooler dude.
    http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...er-Bowl-Thread
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Rat Starter
    Who was the idiot that said, "Great QBs are capable of making great defenses look average?"