Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Charges filed against Sharper - Rape and drug charges

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    AP NFL ‏@AP_NFL 34m34 minutes ago
    Ex NFL star Darren Sharper given 18 years in prison after being accused of drugging, raping women in 4 states.

https://t.co/aVTujeYZgC
    Seems a heck of a lot more appropriate than the 9 year sentence they talked about under the state charges, which some said could be reduced to about 6 years for time served and good behavior.

I have a vague recollection that the the federal sentence is without parole. Does anyone else recall that? I could be "mis-remembering".

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Seems a heck of a lot more appropriate than the 9 year sentence they talked about under the state charges, which some said could be reduced to about 6 years for time served and good behavior.

I have a vague recollection that the the federal sentence is without parole. Does anyone else recall that? I could be "mis-remembering".
    He can get 54 days off his sentence per year with good behavior. 2.66 years. This guy should be locked up and have the key thrown away. Piece of shit.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    This guy should be locked up and have the key thrown away. Piece of shit.
    I disagree...they should keep the key so they can remove his rotting corpse after he dies lonely and forgotten in his cell.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Or have him put in with lifers that miss the touch of a woman...
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Sharper gets 20 years officially. Still same plea deal but headline sentence doesn't include time served or possibility for reduction based on good behavior.

https://t.co/eyldYYlt7u
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    DBag of the year finally gets sentenced and yet still NO appearance from longtime darren sharper supporter Harvey Wallbanger.

Has he been chemically castrated yet.

It's too bad that, when he was with the Packers, he was clearly an upstanding, good guy - real "Packer People" - and only after he left the team did he become a bad person.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    He's now appealing the sentence. Unreal.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!