Thread: Charges filed against Sharper - Rape and drug charges

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    Damn I've always been a Sharper fan because the Sharper brothers are from Richmond VA so you know I'm going to root for my hometown boys but if true then fuck him. You have all that money and its not like you look like Patrick Ewing, you really need to drug females to get laid?
    Rape isn't about getting laid. It is all about power and control.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Rape isn't about getting laid. It is all about power and control.
    This is true.

Disclaimer: I don't know what happened, I am not accusing or exonerating. Very weird point: Sharper gave them injections? How did that happen?

Criminality aside, these are some very strange behaviors

I thought Stanley Kubrick was dead
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    This is true.

Disclaimer: I don't know what happened, I am not accusing or exonerating. Very weird point: Sharper gave them injections? How did that happen?

Shot of alcohol. They were out partying, he was transporting them from one location to another, said he had to stop at his hotel and gave them a drink while they waited for him.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    This is true.

I don't think it was injections. I think it was shots of liquor laced with drugs.

Sharper, once a star safety with the New Orleans Saints, is suspected of raping seven women in four states, all after offering them drinks laced with drugs, according to a court document submitted by a Los Angeles police officer investigating the case. The detective stated he suspected that Sharper also drugged additional people who accompanied these women, increasing the total suspected druggings to 11 cases combined since September.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen