Thread: Charges filed against Sharper - Rape and drug charges

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    AP NFL ‏@AP_NFL 34m34 minutes ago
    Ex NFL star Darren Sharper given 18 years in prison after being accused of drugging, raping women in 4 states.

https://t.co/aVTujeYZgC
    Seems a heck of a lot more appropriate than the 9 year sentence they talked about under the state charges, which some said could be reduced to about 6 years for time served and good behavior.

I have a vague recollection that the the federal sentence is without parole. Does anyone else recall that? I could be "mis-remembering".

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Seems a heck of a lot more appropriate than the 9 year sentence they talked about under the state charges, which some said could be reduced to about 6 years for time served and good behavior.

I have a vague recollection that the the federal sentence is without parole. Does anyone else recall that? I could be "mis-remembering".
    He can get 54 days off his sentence per year with good behavior. 2.66 years. This guy should be locked up and have the key thrown away. Piece of shit.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    This guy should be locked up and have the key thrown away. Piece of shit.
    I disagree...they should keep the key so they can remove his rotting corpse after he dies lonely and forgotten in his cell.