Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Charges filed against Sharper - Rape and drug charges

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I think it's official - Sharper has set a new NFL assault record, breaking the old record set by Dave Maggot.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I'm not surprised at all....sex can drive men to do some stupid shit....and drive some men to do horrific things. He just happens to be a former Packer.

Another take on the theme "Mean Streets".

" You don't make up for your sins in church; you do it in the streets; you do it at home.

The rest is bullshit, and you know it."

From the critically claimed third feature film of director Martin Scorsese entitled ... "Mean Streets".

Mean Streets is a powerful tale of urban sin and guilt that marks Scorsese's arrival as an important cinematic voice and features electrifying performances from Harvey Keitel and Robert De Niro.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/mean_streets/

"Mean Streets" Trailer
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

you would think that after the lawyers fees and the cost of the date rape drugs and whatnot, that it would have just been cheaper to move to vegas and get a new call girl every night

they pretty much let you do anything to them, and its all legal

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Oh wait.....was that video appropriate for the Packer Page?
    Heck Freak Out ... this is an Outlaw Forum.

Your aware of the thread "the Ugly Truth" over in Romper Room. That was just recently dug up last month; after 917 days on the shelf by our distinguished member mraynrand.

That thread clearly establishes that fact of life and posting here at Packerrats.

We're an Outlaw Forum. Yahoo !

On topic....I hope that Darren Sharper gets his ass kicked in. I never trusted that grinning face.

I especially never enjoyed him on NFL Access. I read him as a creep.
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...leans/6137739/

Sharper told witness that sex was non-consenual, according to the police.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...leans/6137739/

Sharper told witness that sex was non-consenual, according to the police.
    oh, well that probably wasn't smart

Sharper is toast now. His only chance for leniency and winning back some public opinion is coming out as a troubled, closeted gay or transgender during his playing days.

All it would take is some creative storytelling and he'll have a legion of activists working on his behalf.

I'm not sure if that tidbit would pass as evidence. But damn, I saw today that he's facing life in prison for the Louisiana rapes. They take that shit seriously there. Child murderers face less than that.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Johnny Cockroach is dead, and the "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit" defense won't work in these cases.

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    I'm not sure if that tidbit would pass as evidence. But damn, I saw today that he's facing life in prison for the Louisiana rapes. They take that shit seriously there. Child murderers face less than that.
    No cases in Virginia to date. Good thing because Virginia doesn't play around either - "Class 2 felonies, including second-degree murder, manslaughter, malicious wounding, rape, robbery, abduction, burglary with intent to assault, have a punishment range from 20 years to life and a $100,000 fine."

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/about_5521798_vi...#ixzz2vFargzHm

Just like agents broadcasting the overall numbers of a new contract, never believe press reports about the maximum jail term and fine prior to court. Its always high and its almost always wrong.

Sharper might be one of the exceptions, because he is facing charges in multiple states for multiple offenses. It would not be unexpected that one of the jurisdictions won't let their sentence run concurrently. The other problem he has is that as a first time offender, he would be in far better shape. but several of these prosecutions will take likely take place while he is not.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Just like agents broadcasting the overall numbers of a new contract, never believe press reports about the maximum jail term and fine prior to court. Its always high and its almost always wrong.

Sharper might be one of the exceptions, because he is facing charges in multiple states for multiple offenses. It would not be unexpected that one of the jurisdictions won't let their sentence run concurrently. The other problem he has is that as a first time offender, he would be in far better shape. but several of these prosecutions will take likely take place while he is not.
    As stated earlier, I'm mostly surprised he's still in the country.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

I think the climate is changing regarding rape sentences and rightfully so. Besides being the majority at most universities, women in America have more autonomy and positions of power than ever before. As the poster boy for drugs and date rape, activists will insist that he be punished severely. The general public will as well. Just watch. Gloria Allred is the attorney for one of the L.A. women so you know that this case will be tried in the court of public opinion first. Rightly or wrongly, the public will be convinced that Sharper is a monster before any verdict is given in the first trial.

Sharper's minority status won't help him and neither will his past NFL career. The American public loves to build up its heroes and they love to tear them down too. Other than the fact that he can hire high-priced attorneys, all the advantages that Sharper had before will work against him.

Sharper is a complete dumb ass. He had the notoriety, looks, and money to have a different woman every night if he wanted to. If guilty, to have resorted to drugging nine women in five states over such a short period of time strongly indicates that he's probably been a serial rapist for years. Police across the country need to check their unsolved rape cases and compare the timelines to where Sharper was. If guilty, and he did it nine times, the probability that he did it more than nine times is very high.
    Last edited by Kiwon; 03-07-2014 at 11:48 PM.

The Darren Sharper Tour hits Arizona as he has now been indicted there. http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ges-in-arizona
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Johnny Cockroach is dead, and the "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit" defense won't work in these cases.

You just put a bad image in my brain of judge Ito telling Sharper to try on the condom for the jury.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Sharper's Twitter account is still active.

Darren Sharper ‏@sharper42 Jan 12 - What was that??

--2. Bruce Hall ‏@brucehallsports Jan 12 - @sharper42 @FieldGulls 5th grade recess after lunch!!
    --3. That Blame Guy ‏@ImToBlame Mar 7 - Prolly rape. Just my guess RT @sharper42: What was that??
    --4. The Man ‏@SirTrillington Mar 12 - A conviction RT @sharper42: What was that??
    --5. Kiwon ‏@HanKiwon - The cops banging on your door! RT @sharper42: What was that??
    Last edited by Kiwon; 03-13-2014 at 07:32 AM.

i really hope he raped some chicks in texas too

i'd like to see him get old sparky for all this shit. or do they still hang criminals there?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    i really hope he raped some chicks in texas too

i'd like to see him get old sparky for all this shit. or do they still hang criminals there?
    Here Ole Sparky !

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/07/darren...ng-suspicious/

He Was A Perfect Gentleman

I Never Saw Anything Suspicious

3/7/2014 12:45 AM PST

BY: TMZ STAFF

"... The woman tells us she found it "weird" when she heard about the allegations against Sharper in 5 states because "most women who would ask me about him would drop their drawers for him in a second." ... "

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I am positive Harvey Wallbanger would drop his drawers in a second too!