Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Packer Tailgate Tour: Red's Big Chance

Packer Tailgate Tour: Red's Big Chance

to tell off Jarett Bush.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 2h
    #Packers #TailgateTour celebrities: M. Murphy, J. Bush, B. Jones, M. Crosby, P. Coffman, L. Dickey and J. Lofton: http://pckrs.com/jmf2

Escanaba, Ironwood, Superior, Rice Lake and Merrill. April 15-19.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Maybe Coffman, Lofton and Dickey can convince skeptical reporters you can pass effectively in Lambeau in November and December.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Dickey, Lofton and Coffman? They could get things done in any conditions. I'd go to talk to those guys.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    I completely lost interest when I saw Just a Guy Jones on the list
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Dickey, Lofton and Coffman? They could get things done in any conditions. I'd go to talk to those guys.
    As long as you don't have Jim 'noodle-arm' Zorn throwing the pill, Lofton is a beast in inclement weather.

3:20, 5:05
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Bretsky, there was probably a "suck clause" in B. Jones's contract: if you suck really bad, you have to make up for it by doing extra stuff, like the tailgate tour. The way he played this year, you'll probably see him scrubbing toilets in MM's office bathroom, too.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I completely lost interest when I saw Just a Guy Jones on the list
    Why? You can tell him your internet friends love him but you are completely unimpressed.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    As long as you don't have Jim 'noodle-arm' Zorn throwing the pill, Lofton is a beast in inclement weather.

Awesome seeing Charles Martin on coverage during the opening kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    Awesome seeing Charles Martin on coverage during the opening kick.
    Was that him or the defensive end, Ezra Something-or-other, who was caught eating a hot dog on the sidelines during a game?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Was that him or the defensive end, Ezra Something-or-other, who was caught eating a hot dog on the sidelines during a game?
    I had to look it up.

http://www.pro-football-reference.co...s/gnb/1985.htm

Tailgate Tour starts, Lofton, Dickey and Coffman are there. Lofton has been curiously passed over for a lot of broadcasting gigs. He is very good on the radio, I like him on the games even more than just conversations he has with radio hosts. I thought he was ticketed to a Network job, at least in radio. He is approximately 1,000,000,000x better than Boomer Esiason.

Mike Vandermause ‏@MikeVandermause 1h
    #Packers on tour: Mark Murphy, Lynn Dickey, Mason Crosby, Brad Jones, Paul Coffman, James Lofton, Jarrett Bush. pic.twitter.com/PTdt4cBpIB

One topic sure to come up on bus: #Packers' 48-47 win over Redskins in '83, when Mark Murphy played for Washington.

#Packers LB Brad Jones said he had no idea team would sign Julius Peppers. "You don't know what changes are going to be made. I'm excited"

Brad Jones said he has nothing but confidence in Dom Capers and said his schemes will hold up and are amazing. #Packers

Brad Jones expects good stuff with Winston Moss coaching all linebackers. "I don't know the exact changes but I'm definitely excited."

WTF Lofton? That was TD and he dropped it.
    C.H.U.D.

Maybe they can just sneak away and leave Brad Jones somewhere, it's not like he could fin his way home.

i know a nice place where they can drop off jones and bush tonight right in between eskie and ironwood. i'll take good care of them

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Maybe Coffman, Lofton and Dickey can convince skeptical reporters you can pass effectively in Lambeau in November and December.
    Is it just me, or does Colin Kapernick resemble James Lofton? Born around Lofton's last season in GB, when the packers still played in Milwaukee...now mixed up in a sex scandal. I smell illegitimate child.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Is it just me, or does Colin Kapernick resemble James Lofton? Born around Lofton's last season in GB, when the packers still played in Milwaukee...now mixed up in a sex scandal. I smell illegitimate child.
    I have insider info indicating you are out of your mind. Now, the son of Mossy Cade...maybe.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

3:20, 5:05
    I was at that game - it was a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I don't think that was Ezra Johnson. Ezra wore #90 and was not that stocky.

Blog Entries
    I have insider info indicating you are out of your mind. Now, the son of Mossy Cade...maybe.
    Funkadelic once told me, spit don't make babies.