Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ray Rice

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar

Ray Rice

Knocked his fiancee out, what a classy guy.

Ray Rice - What a jerk.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesehead Craig View Post
    Knocked his fiancee out, what a classy guy.

Ray Rice - What a jerk.
    There's video from the security cameras at TMZ. Doesn't give much info though, looks more like they're both dead drunk.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Blog Entries
    I guess she just would NOT listen to Ray, eh?

If you are gonna totally screw up, Feb is about the best time to do it.

Ray appeared to be showing signs of being all played out last season.

Is there a vid of RR firing her up?

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    He's lugging her around, not punching her out.

The tricky lawyers will weasel RR out of this one.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    Ok NOT defending a guy for hitting a woman but that video shows a passed out girlfriend, fucking been there, that doesnt have shoes on and he is trying to get her to the room. He also looks just smashed too. If this was and is the only evidence this goes away quickly.
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Both were arrested. Sounds like 2 people had too much to drink and got into a fight. She took the worst of it because he probably outweighs her by about 80 pounds.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

Word through the grapevine is she was shittydrunk and started bitchslapping him until he noped her right in the face. I don't feel sympathy for either of these idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Oday View Post
    Ok NOT defending a guy for hitting a woman but that video shows a passed out girlfriend, fucking been there, that doesnt have shoes on and he is trying to get her to the room. He also looks just smashed too. If this was and is the only evidence this goes away quickly.
    They were arrested for hitting each other, not the elevator video. Rice's lawyer says the video occurred after the hitting.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why does the guy always get blamed? These broads wanted to vote, wanted to wear pants, wanted to be treated as equals. Well guess what sister, you want to hit me then expect your ass to get that same treatment a man would get. A punch the face or whatever is appropriate for the moment.

Otherwise get your sweet ass in the kitchen and make us guys some fucking sandwiches.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Why does the guy always get blamed? These broads wanted to vote, wanted to wear pants, wanted to be treated as equals. Well guess what sister, you want to hit me then expect your ass to get that same treatment a man would get. A punch the face or whatever is appropriate for the moment.

Otherwise get your sweet ass in the kitchen and make us guys some fucking sandwiches.
    They were both arrested.

He probably didn't need to pop her in the mouth, but whatever. That's his call.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Well guess what sister, you want to hit me then expect your ass to get that same treatment a man would get.
    That's no contest!

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    He's lugging her around, not punching her out.

The tricky lawyers will weasel RR out of this one.

That's a cell phone video of part of the real security video is what I heard.

The whole video shows the knockout punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    That's a cell phone video of part of the real security video is what I heard.

The whole video shows the knockout punch.
    Sounds like a Buster Keaton movie. Door opens, he is punching her. Door closes/opens again, she is punching him. Close/Open, she drags him out. Close/Open, he runs back in, then drags her out.

We put this in black and white with Title Cards and we win an Oscar.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Sounds like a Buster Keaton movie. Door opens, he is punching her. Door closes/opens again, she is punching him. Close/Open, she drags him out. Close/Open, he runs back in, then drags her out.

We put this in black and white with Title Cards and we win an Oscar.
    rofl!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Robert Klemko ‏@RobertKlemko 1h
    Source says police have yet-to-be-released video of Ray Rice knocking fiancée unconscious before dragging her. Expect a suspension.

I'd take a punch from Ray Rice for 8 figures too. You go girl!
    It's such a GOOD feeling...13 TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS!!

Ray Rice gets married, might have gotten poor legal advice prior to ceremony.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 14m
    On Friday, there was a conscious coupling for Ray Rice and the woman he allegedly knocked unconscious http://wp.me/p14QSB-9rTR

Justin Fenton ‏@justin_fenton 43m
    Just because every other tweet I see says the Ray Rice marriage was so she cant testify - a Jersey def atty told us that's not a thing in NJ

in an exclusive interview with packerrats after the ceremony, the wife was asked what it was about ray that made her fall in love. she replied, "what can i say, he just knocked me off my feet"

Blog Entries
    Ha.

Not bad, Red.