Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
I think most people, writers and Datone Jones included, think MM was referring to Raji. I don't see him coming back, unless he is shamed in free agency. But I don't think he will be - someone will take a chance on talent like that. He strikes me as one of those guys who will get a good contract from a team like the old Raiders or the Vikings or Jets, have one really good year, then play down to the level he displayed this year since he's got his contract in his pocket.

I'd like to see them sign Pickett for another year if he's affordable. Again, maybe someone will spot him a big contract, just for his limited snaps and his locker room character.

I'm not hearing much about Jolly. Not at all. I wonder what his condition is, medically?

And when MM says things like “In planning, I want to be more multiple"

Read more from Journal Sentinel: http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports...#ixzz2uKjvrt99
Follow us: @JournalSentinel on Twitter

What the hell does that mean, exactly? He said it in relation to Sam Barrington, I think. But what the fudge does that mean? When I see "I want to be more multiple" I think of Bretsky's fantasies.
yeah, i think it means we're also going to need a whole slew of 4-3 guys to go a long with all the 3-4 guys

good thing most of our guys are already better fits for the 4-3

just more playing time for more guys