Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrong Thread

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus

Wrong Thread

I'm in the wrong thread
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Read This, Be Smarter: Evolution of the Zone Blitz

http://grantland.com/features/dick-l...cs-zone-blitz/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Read This, Be Smarter: Evolution of the Zone Blitz

http://grantland.com/features/dick-l...cs-zone-blitz/
    good post, wrong thread.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'm in the wrong thread
    How do you know it's the wrong thread if you just started it? It could turnout to be so right.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

this is the thread for pb

Shit! I wanted 3-0 Silk!

Packers need a consistent pass rush as much as a safety.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Packers need a consistent pass rush as much as a safety.
    Packers need to score more points than their opponent

Peter King is
    (a) a writer with wide ranging thoughts
    (b) 'King' of non-sequiturs
    (3) faux humble but really pompous and annoying
    (i) a man with every NFL star in his phone contacts
    (ii) Drinker of questionable things (shock top?)
    (f) all of the above
    (f.2) none of the above
    (f.iii) what the hell am I talking about?

oops, wrong thread.

again.

I need to write Whirlpool that their freezer's self-defrost system works less than ideally. I don't think its a feature to pour hot water down the drain pipe to clear the ice buildup.

Jai Courtney will play the role of Kyle Reese in Alan Taylor's Terminator 5: Genesis.

Tyler Dunne ‏@TyDunne 26m
    In Tenn., @jwyattsports reports that #Steelers DL Al Woods is scheduled to meet with #Packers on Thursday. Had 16 tackles, two sacks in '13.

Good move - Elle Woods could play better than Raji

FIRE SLOCUM!!

Gregg Easterbrook of ESPN.com thinks Kelly got “snookered’ by Bill Belichick in the Isaac Sopoaga trade:

Why the Eagles, ranked last in defense, should be trading a defensive starter for next to nothing is anyone’s guess. Looks like neophyte Kelly got snookered by veteran Belichick. The trade may become another knock against the former Oregon coach. First Kelly’s offense show signs of being a flash in the pan, then Kelly can’t make up his mind about quarterbacks, next he’s fleeced in a trade. Maybe Kelly can get Nicholls State, Oregon’s 2013 opening opponent, on the Eagles’ schedule for next year. And don’t we wish Nicholls State played Nichols College.

Considering the Nesharim had laid eggs in their previous two games, it was defensible for Kelly to keep the pedal down in the second half of Philadelphia's destruction of Oakland. But one wonders -- was Kelly trying to get his team to believe its season can be saved, or does he think there are style points in the NFL?
    Smart Football ‏@smartfootball 12m
    Pats cut DT Isaac Sopoaga. Here's GERG Easterbrook saying how Chip Kelly got "snookered" for trading Sopoaga to NE: http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...ying-eagles-8/

One point for Chip, -1 for Gregg, 0 for Bill.

Lovie Smith tweeted that Brandon Weeden has been signed to play corner for the Tampa Bay Bucs.

Coach McCarthy needs to replace deep fried mozzarella sticks with some green leafy vegetables every now and again.

Titans cut veteran tackle David Stewart

Now he can reform Eurythmics with Annie Lennox.