Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: More Banjo: Week3 vs. Chiefs

More Banjo: Week3 vs. Chiefs

Never has a 10 point win been more excruciatingly concluded.

I had hoped M3 would be more aggressive in these situations, but at least in the regular season at home, he is not.

That said, Janis does not look ready for prime time. And please tell me someone saw Shields come back into the game after he left during the last KC TD drive.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Shields was back in the game.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    Shields was back in the game.
    Phew. I thought so, but because of the rain ESPN switched to a roof cam. I though I was watching an intersectional matchup between K-State and Coastal Carolina.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Janis got a long pass on the first play of the 2nd drive. Was it close?

Quote Originally Posted by smuggler View Post
    Janis got a long pass on the first play of the 2nd drive. Was it close?
    Janis let the DB squeeze him on the sideline. The pass was probably 3 yards OOB. I dunno if Rodgers misthrew or if he put it there cause Janis didn't make himself available.
    Go PACK

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Never has a 10 point win been more excruciatingly concluded.
    KC was selling out to shut down the run. If you are just running into a wall, why not just have Rodgers take a knee?

I wish they would have stayed aggressive in 4th quarter. AR is pretty safe with quick passes. That was painful.

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 2m2 minutes ago
    McCarthy: Excellent team win against a very good football team. Offensively it starts with Aaron Rodgers. #KCvsGB

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 47s47 seconds ago
    McCarthy: We're 3-0. You have to find ways to win these games early in the season. We're doing that, but we're also improving. #KCvsGB

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 1m1 minute ago
    McCarthy on Aaron Rodgers: He's playing great football...He's playing at a very, very high level. #KCvsGB

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer
    Packers WR James Jones on Aaron Rodgers: "We are all witnesses to something special right now."

Chris B. Brown ‏@smartfootball 5m5 minutes ago
    "PS, thank God the Giants cut me"

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 13s14 seconds ago
    McCarthy: We have great veteran leadership. Everybody has a role, and our young guys have done a good job playing in their role. #KCvsGB

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 3m3 minutes ago
    Rodgers: We were able to capitalize on some free plays & some matchups...The key starts up front. We protected really well. #KCvsGB

MAYBE HE DOES NOT REMEMBER GOOD PROTECTION?

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 36s36 seconds ago
    Rodgers on the 3 TDs to Randall Cobb on similar plays: If it's not broke, then keep using it. #KCvsGB

Green Bay Packers ‏@packers 14s15 seconds ago
    That's all from Rodgers. Visit http://packers.com for more coverage of tonight's Monday Night Football victory. #KCvsGB

Football Perspective ‏@fbgchase 16s17 seconds ago
    It's been over three years since Aaron Rodgers lost a regular season home game (min: 3 pass attempts).

Jason Wilde ‏@jasonjwilde 32s32 seconds ago
    #Packers backup QB Scott Tolzien, on Aaron Rodgers: "To me, it’s like watching Jordan in his prime. He’s at the top of his game."
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-28-2015 at 11:56 PM.

Is anyone else upset we allowed a Chief WR to catch a TD? I'm probably more upset by this win than I am by the Bears win, and yes I realize that's spoiled.
    Go PACK

Injuries: http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...329883371.html

Quarless, knee (on Marcus Peters low hit, looked similar to hit that laid up Cobb)
    Jake Ryan, hamstring
    Adams, same ankle
    Datone Jones, possible concussion

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I'm just glad Jones doesn't have a neck injury. That didn't look good.

Getting a bit thin at TE. Time to bring back Bostick!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    I'm just glad Jones doesn't have a neck injury. That didn't look good.

!
    I agreed. When it happened I yelled "shit, not again" I was about to nominate Joe Thomas for a doggfuckle award. (or whatever the hell the reverse was called)
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Ankle biter.

via Imgflip GIF Maker
    Last edited by pbmax; 09-29-2015 at 12:21 PM.

@ByRyanWood: Was James Jones good signing? #Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has completed 12-14 passes thrown to him for 219 yards, 4 TDs, PERFECT 158.3 rating.

@ByRyanWood: #Packers WR James Jones is the only receiver in NFL with double-digit targets and a perfect QB rating on those targets.

What an incredibly fortunate pickup J.J. has been so far. Dude has been money and I love his attitude and professionalism.

Things you probably already knew.

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 1m1 minute ago
    #Packers TE Andrew Quarless had an MRI this morning on his injured knee. Awaiting results.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Looks like a defenseless receiver to me. Targeting for sure.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

not once did I, think the game was in doubt, bite a fingernail, or get nervous. 2nd half was all garbage time and they let it show some in the forth quarter. it was a dominate win from the get-go.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Looks like a defenseless receiver to me. Targeting for sure.
    perfect technique. shoulder-chest.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    perfect technique. shoulder-chest.
    He hit him way too hard - and the receiver wasn't looking or properly prepared. Probably deserves a four game suspension and a stiff fine. Have to punish/fine away the hard hits. Maybe a good rule change would be for the defender to shout a strong warning before the hit.

Quarless MCL sprain, out 4-6 weeks
    Adams looks like he will be out a week or 2
    Go PACK