Quote Originally Posted by sheepshead View Post
I wouldn't have predicted this in a million years.
Yes Siree !

Finally a move to a UFA with hopefully something left.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...en-bay-packers

Source: Julius Peppers joins Packers ... Updated: March 15, 2014, 9:28 AM ET (10 minutes ago)

ESPN.com news services

If Julius Peppers makes his last play as a Chicago BEAR on Aaron Rodgers (if John Kuhn) doesn't cut him down and allow AR to spring left to get off that nice toss to Randall Cobb...we don't see our beloved Green Bay Packers win the NFCN in 2013.

I believe this move may well be significant. This move also makes more sense of the BJ Raji resigning.

Damn it doesn't take a lot to keep some of us packer fans happy/excited. It doesn't take much to give the SPIRIT of we really have some hope now to Packer nation.

Nice move Ted Thompson and damn it if you don't drive me to distraction some times.

Packerrats (and I'm a fan that doesn't need to apologize for being the Packer fan I am ... and wants to win - win - WIN !) I never expected less of myself in any competition. . . . as a part of any past championship team effort. It's all about the journey towords a legitimate shot at winning and not necessarily needing to win. I just want the Green Bay Packers with Aaron Rodgers to be very significant in the NFC. Winning the NFCN isn't enough for me with a QB like Aaron Rodgers leading the Green Bay Packers.

Now Ted Thompson PLEASE address the Safety position and get us an ILBer with skills PLEASE :

Maybe it's my age because I don't have the time for that certain patience I used to have. The proof of that is the long ...way too long of a wait from Super bowl II to the Green Bay Packers third Super Bowl win ( January 26, 1997 and a win Vs New England ) and the next season fourth Super Bowl appearance ( January 25th, 1998 and a loss Vs Denver ) .

Ted Thompson and Julius Peppers. If this works out time will tell but today and for that chance. . .THANKS TT !

GO PACKERS ! GO PACK GO !!