Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Abbrederis has a knee

Abbrederis has a knee

It sucks for Abbrederis, but I'm not sure it hurts the team too much. I think Abby was on the bubble, lot of a competition for returners. Not so terrible for roster considerations to IR him for a year.

I have 2

Then you must have grown a pair since last season.

I hate when fat mikebsays shit like that. Its bad enough that he sounds like mongo when he talks, and that i already think hes the dumbest guy on the field every sunday, then he has to go out of his way to make himself look and sound even dumber

Whats wrong with him?

He's got a knee

No shit. Thats not a diagnosis or a problem, thats a body part. We all know he has knees, WHAT THE FUCK IS WORNG WITH THE KNEES, You fucking twat

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    I hate when fat mikebsays shit like that. Its bad enough that he sounds like mongo when he talks, and that i already think hes the dumbest guy on the field every sunday, then he has to go out of his way to make himself look and sound even dumber

Whats wrong with him?

He's got a knee

No shit. Thats not a diagnosis or a problem, thats a body part. We all know he has knees, WHAT THE FUCK IS WORNG WITH THE KNEES, You fucking twat
    MM isn't a doctor or trainer. He hadn't received a medical report yet when he had his PC. What do you want him to say?
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

How bout he has a knee injury, or an injury to his knee. Or he might have an injury to his knee

Am i the only person that understands that a "knee" is not an injury?

Hey coach, whats wrong with him?

Well he's nipples and arms

His response to questions about Abbrederis was reported as being unusually "testy." The injury happened yesterday and he was being asked about it this afternoon. It sounds to me like he had a preliminary report but hadn't--and maybe hasn't--gotten an official diagnosis. I think he gets "testy" in response to bad news that cannot be discussed. Once it is official and can be discussed, he drops the emotion and puts out a vague company line about recovery time.

How bout he has a knee injury, or an injury to his knee. Or he might have an injury to his knee

So that's what you're upset about? I thought it was generally understood that he's referring to an injury when he says a guy has a knee, shoulder, head, groin, ass etc.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    His response to questions about Abbrederis was reported as being unusually "testy." The injury happened yesterday and he was being asked about it this afternoon. It sounds to me like he had a preliminary report but hadn't--and maybe hasn't--gotten an official diagnosis. I think he gets "testy" in response to bad news that cannot be discussed. Once it is official and can be discussed, he drops the emotion and puts out a vague company line about recovery time.
    He got testy because 3 reporters in a row asked him about the injury, even though he told the 1st guy he didn't have a medical report yet.

Hey coach, whats wrong with him?

Well he's nipples and arms
    Where have you been for the last half decade? If it would help we could find you recognition software that adds in the word "injury" every time it identifies a body part. This is just the rhetoric of sports reporting, it is everywhere: Hart has an oblique, Federer has a groin. It's not just Mike, everyone's doing it, so just get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    So that's what you're upset about? I thought it was generally understood that he's referring to an injury when he says a guy has a knee, shoulder, head, groin, ass etc.
    Say it like you have an IQ above 3

And he does it all the time. Hes so fucking dumb, how none of you can see that, baffles me

I "brain" just thinking about the fact that someone that dumb runs this team

He got testy because 3 reporters in a row asked him about the injury, even though he told the 1st guy he didn't have a medical report yet.
    I didn't see that little detail get reported. Three in a row, huh? Geez, they're just doing their job.

Say it like you have an IQ above 3

And he does it all the time. Hes so fucking dumb, how none of you can see that, baffles me

I "brain" just thinking about the fact that someone that dumb runs this team
    Jim Harbaugh is much more articulate, maybe you would prefer to listen to (and watch!!!) him every day.

Why wouldnt he know that info yet? He damn well should

The injury happened yesterday. Someone should be able to figure out whats wrong with the guy and get the memo to the head coach within 26 hours or so you would think

Maybe he wouldn't have an official diagnosis because they haven't had time to do an MRI on the knee yet.

I didn't see that little detail get reported. Three in a row, huh? Geez, they're just doing their job.
    Actually he started his PC with a statement that Abbrederis has a knee, and that he would have more info later after meeting with the training staff. Then the 1st 2 questions were asking about the injury.

Maybe he wouldn't have an official diagnosis because they haven't had time to do an MRI on the knee yet.
    Then why the hell are they letting him run around on it?

"Oh your hammy feels tight? Run it off"

Then why the hell are they letting him run around on it?

"Oh your hammy feels tight? Run it off"
    Well he's not going to tear it again. The only real risk would be cutting and quick stops.

Since no one else seems to have said it, word is Abbrederis tore his ACL and is out for the season. :C

Never want to see a player get injured but at least its not a top player and at a position we have depth at.