Thread: The Shadow Predicts.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Oh gosh, a fs with 4.6 speed....... I don't like it. There is on position I love seeing pure speed atore than any other, and it's free safety. I loved seeing qbs throw up balls thinking there was no way in hell Collins would get over only to find out after, he got over. Earl Thimas, Ed Reed in his prime, Collins....... Today's fs are best when they're fast!!!
    Is he actually that slow or is that a bad combine performance? Does he actually cover ground effectively on tape?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I think Ted sees a fast, ballhawking FS is the missing piece - and will do what is necessary.
    Who Knows? The Shadow knows!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Is he actually that slow or is that a bad combine performance? Does he actually cover ground effectively on tape?
    IMO he plays fast on tape; he's smart and he's the ballhawk safety of this years draft

He's very different than Prior. With Prior he's decent to the ball and a kick ass tackler who likes aying the wood on people.

If you want your safety to intercept passes and have great ball sense (compared with Byrd) Haha is your guy. If you want an intimidating all around safety who you can run blitz and send after the QB Prior is the guy.

Everybody has these guys rated 1 and 2. The Eagles apparently crave the safeties...as do the Bears. Ravens as well. There are a ton of teams with needs at safeties.

I'm an Ebron guy; after Ebron I'd be fine with either safety or Mosley.....but I lean toward the safeties.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?