Thread: The Shadow Predicts.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    What did the game film say on Richardson ??
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Read the bio I posted, and it gives you a pretty good idea of what the game film showed. At Vandy, he played in the box because he needed a lot of work on his coverage skills. Athletically, he was at or near the top of his class. I forgot to add a link to the bio. It was from nfl.com.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Search KYPack on Richardson for game commentary. His comments on SR's play in Packer games was eerily in line with that bio. Physically a marvel, but a little lost in coverage.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.