Thread: 2014 Green Bay Packers 7 Round Mock Draft 2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon494 View Post
    He is too small to play OLB in a 3-4, thats why we would move him to ILB but he would still be a play maker. Peppers and Clay on the outside with Shazier rushing from the inside on zone blitz...I wouldn't mind seeing that.
    Shazier has all the measurables - what could possibly go wrong?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Shazier has all the measurables - what could possibly go wrong?
    As much as I complain about Hawk at least hes no Aaron Curry. Goes from safety pick in the draft to bust in only a matter of years.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    As much as I complain about Hawk at least hes no Aaron Curry. Goes from safety pick in the draft to bust in only a matter of years.
    Good point. It could be much much worse. I need to lay off hawk bashing a little. After all, I'm the guy who always says if he were drafted in the 3rd round he'd have been considered "great value." He's a very solid but not spectacular starter. Obviously if the Packers pick Blackhawk, I hope his ceiling is higher.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

As much as I complain about Hawk at least hes no *insert one of numerous top of 1st round busts here*. Goes from safety pick in the draft to bust in only a matter of years.
    Did someone say my name?

Sure, Hawk didn't turn out to be the perenial pro-bowler and HOF candidate we all hoped for, there have been much worst results among LBs at the top of the draft. Rolando McClain deserves an honorable mention...
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...