Thread: 2014 Green Bay Packers 7 Round Mock Draft 2.0

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    I like the odds of your first two picks happening.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    I like the odds of your first two picks happening.

I'm a bit of a pre draft addict. I've developed some views due to listening to way way too many mock drafts. I too would LOVE those first two picks
    but
    I don't think the top two safeties make it past the Bears. There are just way too many teams needing this position and these two guys IMO are going to get premium value placed on them. Plus, I pegged Prior and Ebron many montage ad Ted doesn't embrace my predictions.......

In addition, I don't think there is any way Ebron or Mosely fall either. I can see the big slugs falling but I don't want them. I don't want the big #2 TE either. He just looks awkward like Bubba Franks

I can see a few nice values at WR at 21 but I'd be slightly surprised to see TT go there.

I'm at a pointe there I'd be at peace with Ryan Shazier out of OSU as a legitimate OLB in the 3-4 to team up with Matthews.
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post

I'm at a pointe there I'd be at peace with Ryan Shazier out of OSU as a legitimate OLB in the 3-4 to team up with Matthews.
    Blackhawk! Man he's tiny for an OLB. Chicago might take him first. If they don't take a DL.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    Blackhawk! Man he's tiny for an OLB. Chicago might take him first. If they don't take a DL.
    He would play ILB for us and I actually think there is a good chance we do pick him. CJ Mosley isn't falling to us and the two top safeties could be off the board as well. The guy has excellent speed to cover and run the zone blitz, he'll be a guy you would never have to take off the field. I know hes no where near as good but he could play a Patrick Willis type role for us with his athleticism.