Thread: ESPN to televise playoff game

ESPN to televise playoff game

An NFL playoff game will not be on network television. I know cable is everywhere now, and if you don't have cable, you can go to any local bar, and it's there. But personally, I don't like this step. Where I am, ESPN is on the next tier of service from our cable company, and that's an extra $30 per month we don't want to spend. And I don't like watching games at a bar. It's uncomfortable, loud, and I can't focus in on the game. All I can do now is hope that the Packers aren't in this game and instead get the first round bye or a network game.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-playoff-game/
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    According to ESPN, the wild card game “will be simulcast on over the air stations in the primary markets of the participating teams.”

- you'll still be OK in the primary market. How much of WI is the primary market? Still includes both Milwaukee and Madison, I presume.

Out of market, you're *ucked

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Oh goody.

I now have to investigate how much it would cost to use the computer to delay the radio broadcast to sync to the TV.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    According to ESPN, the wild card game “will be simulcast on over the air stations in the primary markets of the participating teams.”

- you'll still be OK in the primary market. How much of WI is the primary market? Still includes both Milwaukee and Madison, I presume.

Out of market, you're *ucked
    I'd expect it's like other ESPN Monday night games which only get broadcast in Milwaukee and Green Bay. Madison is out of luck.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Fuck the NFL.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    DANG........I WANTED TO BREAK THIS STORY.........as........CHUCKY UNLEASHED

He's still about the most entertaining guy out there who adds a lot to the telecast...although he's also widely detested in here

Rich Ganon form NFL Network noted Chucky is the hardest working announcer in the business. The dude hires his own assistant during the week........wonder it it's a hot blonde.......lol
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I like Chucky....just hate the fact they have taken it from the OTA free realm.
    C.H.U.D.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    I like Chucky....just hate the fact they have taken it from the OTA free realm.
    I would think nearly everybody has ESPN

NOW

When Google gets control of NFL Packages and playoff game

that will suck
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    I would think nearly everybody has ESPN
    I don't. I'll just steal it if I want to watch it.

Fuck cable.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Quote Originally Posted by denverYooper View Post
    I don't. I'll just steal it if I want to watch it.

Fuck cable.
    Also sucks ass for those of us north of the world's longest undefended border.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Not a Chucky fan, me. He's all show no go.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Not a Chucky fan, me. He's all show no go.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.