Thread: Seahawks losing a key front office member?

Seahawks losing a key front office member?

Scot McCloughan has resigned, for "personal reasons", just as he did in SF.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...n-resigns.html

I sure hope they don't look to GB for a replacement. The Packers have had a huge turnover at the top the last few years and need a few quiet years for front office changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Scot McCloughan has resigned, for "personal reasons", just as he did in SF.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...n-resigns.html

I sure hope they don't look to GB for a replacement. The Packers have had a huge turnover at the top the last few years and need a few quiet years for front office changes.

I'm hoping that since there has been a kind of exodus out of the Packer front office the last few years, the talented younger front office guys see the opportunity to move up in the Packer organization. This might make it less tempting to leave.

I hope.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

If I were JAX, I'd see about luring him there to help that front office give Gus Bradley the types of players he wants on defense. Also, they'd gain insights into what kind of shape SEA's draft board is taking, not as helpful since they're in another division, but it would be a good sounding board since SEA has done much better drafting than JAX. Being this close to the draft makes me think the personal reasons were like a band splitting up for "artistic differences".

Yeah. I have to think it pertains to their draft board or strategy. Maybe they're trying to make a splash and he disagrees?

Its an odd career at this point. He keeps shuffling around despite a pretty good track record where he has been. More than a portion of that overnight turnaround Harbaugh engineered was with McCloughan personnel.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.