Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
When I posed the question about a month ago "Tell me why I should not like Terrence Brooks?", somebody responded that he looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. The responses were generally negative. I know I really liked him when I first started researching the draft, but kind of wrote him off after the responses I got.

Truth be told....I've read a lot about Brooks recently and am on board where I had a lot of doubts before. I kept swaying back and forth form Deone Buchanon and Brooks....and ended up taking Brooks.

I also was not in love with the IOWA TE....but I was making an effort to try to stay within a projection board when making the picks and I don't think there was a WR I liked much in #3 that would be there except the Badger guy....and he might be gone too. All of the TE's I like will be gone by our round three pick and I really think the top ones are gone by our round two as well. There is quite a drop off after the Hawkeye.

If the draft falls like I think those WR's are all going mid round 2 to mid round 3. It would not surprise me if our BPA for TT at 21 is a WR like Cooks or Beckam either.

You are probably right on the OG; I think he was the biggest stretch to take him where I did.