Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
There seems to be huge differences of opinion on Chris Borland as a NFL player. I don't get it. When he arrived in Madison as a freshmen he was too small and too slow to play..many said. Too slow to pass rush and not strong enough to fight through blocks. he's a plugger.......of course....but then you listen to him and watch him play...........and the dude just balls it. I'm perplexed that some of the more knowledgeable posters in here think little of Chris Borland. Consider this a case study to go on record as to what you think of his chance to be a good player in the NFL. If you listen to any analyst or look at any projection....most have him going in round 2....3 at the latest...in the 45-55 range. On Path to the Draft, the analysts said the two great fits at LB for Green Bay would be Ryan Shazier and Chris Borland. But many in here don't see it that way. Curious how this vote shakes out.
I think maybe a lot of people here don't like him because they see him as another Hawk. Solid but unspectacular. His lack of height might hurt him some when trying to cover Te's, but I'd be okay with him in the 2nd round if TT doesn't take Mosley or Shazier in the 1st.

But you know TT never drafts Badgers.