Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers Seahawks kick it off!

Packers Seahawks kick it off!

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/256436831.html

Would be big to win week one. Need a solid draft and lets get this thing rolling.
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

What a shocker

Oh boy

For once, I'd like an easy game to start the season. On the road, IN SEATTLE of all places (toughest place to play on the road) and against the Super Bowl Champs.

This was the only team I didn't want to start the season against. Oh well

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Oh boy

For once, I'd like an easy game to start the season. On the road, IN SEATTLE of all places (toughest place to play on the road) and against the Super Bowl Champs.

This was the only team I didn't want to start the season against. Oh well
    Fuck it. Beat their asses in Seattle.

The Detroit News leaked the Lions' schedule; they play Green Bay in Detroit in week three, and close the season in Green Bay.

That means, surely, that game #2 will be Green Bay's home opener. I also heard that a Chicago paper said the Bears play the Pack in week #4. That's probably in Green Bay, as it would be brutal to be on the road for three of the first four weeks of the season, with two of those being road games against division opponents.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Packers win 31-13.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Mike Vandermause ‏@MikeVandermause 2m
    #Packers' schedule starting to take shape. 9/4 (Thur) at Seattle; 9/14 NY Jets; 9/21 at Detroit; 9/28 Chicago; 10/2 (Thur) Minnesota.

Mike Vandermause ‏@MikeVandermause 2m
    More on #Packers 2014 schedule: 10/19 Carolina; 11/2 Bye; 11/9 Chicago; 11/16 Philadelphia; 11/30 New England; 12/8 (Mon) Atl; 12/28 Det

Mike Vandermause ‏@MikeVandermause 47s
    9/28 game against Bears is at Chicago. 11/9 Bears game at Lambeau.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

9/4 @ Seattle (Thursday OPENING NIGHT)
    9/14 vs. NY Jets
    9/21 @ Detroit
    9/28 @ Chicago
    10/2 vs. Minnesota (Thur)
    10/12 @ Dolphins
    10/19 vs. Carolina
    10/26 vs. Saints (Sunday Night)
    11/2 Bye - Week 10
    11/9 vs. Chicago @ GB
    11/16 vs. Philadelphia
    11/23 @ Minnesota
    11/30 vs. New England
    12/8 vs. Atlanta (Mon)
    12/14 @ Bills
    12/21 @ Bucs
    12/28 vs. Detriot - Week 17

Away: Saints, Bucs, Bills, Phins, Seachickens

Home: Falcs, Panthers, Pats, Jets, Iggles

Another stupid three game road trip. Just think how bad it would be if Lambeau had another tenant.-----WRONG! Poor calendar skills plus Thursday game wrecked this comment.
    Last edited by pbmax; 04-23-2014 at 07:16 PM.

If you'r correct, then that is 3 of the first 4 on the road. Tough. But that means more games at home on the back end, and I like that. Come on up to GB, you dome motherfuckers, and play outdoors like Joe Schmidt did~!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Just so you know, it appears a local guy, Tom Silverstein, broke that opening night Seahawk game story nationally. Wonder if the team or a player gave it to him? Also have heard TV guys leak this stuff since its going out on their local station.

nm
    Last edited by pbmax; 04-23-2014 at 06:51 PM.

Luke Easterling ‏@NFLDraftReport 3m
    #Bucs open with two at home vs. #Panthers & #Rams, close at home vs. #Packers & #Saints.

MarkRH
    ‏@MarkRH
    #Saints official schedule pic.twitter.com/JFfuqeWsWf

Rob Demovsky ‏@RobDemovsky 2m
    Sunday it is. RT @TyDunne: Per the #Bills team website, Green Bay is playing at Buffalo Dec. 14 at noon.

Bills website published a half-hour early.

Gregory H. Lee Jr ‏@gleejr9472 29s
    The #Dolphins sked: NE, at Buf, KC, Oak in London, bye, GB, at Bears, at Jags, SD, at Lions, Bills, at Den, at NYJ, at Bal, at NE, Min, NYJ

I'd rather us play in Seattle during the early fall (late summer?) than later in the year.

http://www.nfl.com/schedules

NFL went one minute early.

Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in - Leonard Cohen

I am not saying anything, I am just saying that if there was a PackerRats game this year, that October Noon start versus the Panthers would be tempting. Demand won't be crazy and time to get out of Dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    9/4 @ Seattle (Thursday OPENING NIGHT)
    9/14 vs. NY Jets
    9/21 @ Detroit
    9/28 @ Chicago
    10/2 (Thur) Minnesota
    10/12 @ Dolphins
    10/19 vs. Carolina
    10/26 vs. Saints (Sunday Night)
    11/2 Bye - Week 10
    11/9 vs. Chicago @ GB
    11/16 vs. Philadelphia
    11/23 Minnesota
    11/30 vs. New England
    12/8 vs. Atlanta (Mon)
    12/14 @ Bills
    12/21 @ Bucs
    12/28 vs. Detriot - Week 17

Away: Saints, Bucs, Bills, Phins, Seachickens

Home: Falcs, Panthers, Pats, Jets, Iggles

Another stupid three game road trip. Just think how bad it would be if Lambeau had another tenant.-----WRONG! Poor calendar skills plus Thursday game wrecked this comment.
    Two home games against Minnesota then?
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Two home games against Minnesota then?
    Yep. Something to do with Stadium not being available in Minnesota due to political boondoggle.